The Official Thread for Everton FC

jamamafegan

On 03/10/2023 at 13:24, TAFKAC said:

Out of interest, how easy is it to get tickets for an Everton game? Quite fancy going to one before they leave Goodison.

Not that easy unless you pay on one of the profiteering websites. All of mine come from a friend who has club contacts.

Edited by SouthLanarkshireWhite
x

I said before a ball was kicked tonight that this competition along with the FA Cup is Everton’s only realistic shot of claiming silverware. They got the win against Burnley and now they’ve been handed a very kind dra’.

E0C4BAE1-9675-4E82-AD45-F04781AFABAE.thumb.png.7d9be7f65b69704d5bf3107b7521c0c1.png

A home dra’ against Fulham - winnable tie. Good that one of Chelsea or Newcastle will be eliminated and good that either Port Vale or Middlesbrough will be in the semis. 

Enjoyed my trip to Goodison yesterday. I've been wanting to see Brighton irl for a while now and it was fun watching the contrasting styles of play which worked in Everton's favour for the first 30 mins or so, though they did very little with the ball after that. The lack of depth beyond the starting 11 is clear for all to see. 

20231104_161306.jpg

36 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Enjoyed my trip to Goodison yesterday. I've been wanting to see Brighton irl for a while now and it was fun watching the contrasting styles of play which worked in Everton's favour for the first 30 mins or so, though they did very little with the ball after that. The lack of depth beyond the starting 11 is clear for all to see. 

20231104_161306.jpg

Hoping to get back down in April before the move to the new stadium, Will miss Goodison, been going for about 40 years.

On 03/10/2023 at 13:24, TAFKAC said:

Out of interest, how easy is it to get tickets for an Everton game? Quite fancy going to one before they leave Goodison.

I'm off the matches at the moment due to new twin babies in the house, still making evening games as they are decent sleepers but 12:30pm/3pm/5:30pm KO's are off limits for me at the moment. (Only managed Burnley so far this season, with Newcastle and Fulham to come in December!)

If you need a ticket for a home game i can get one for you with my membership (or anyone else for that matter) for the time being.

Bear in mind it's only one so no use for folk wanting to sit together, and would need notice of what you wanted as games generally go on sale a month before each match (eg Newcastle game on the 7th December just went on sale yesterday the 6th November.) Really need to get them on first couple of days once on sale for most games, and pretty much day of sale for your Liverpools, Manchester C/U's etc.

Disclaimer: Will still be going to the derby whatever time that ends up being, snuck that in as a non-negotiable to make me feel like i have some control still!

Edited by Christophe

On 07/11/2023 at 05:37, Christophe said:

I'm off the matches at the moment due to new twin babies in the house, still making evening games as they are decent sleepers but 12:30pm/3pm/5:30pm KO's are off limits for me at the moment. (Only managed Burnley so far this season, with Newcastle and Fulham to come in December!)

If you need a ticket for a home game i can get one for you with my membership (or anyone else for that matter) for the time being.

Bear in mind it's only one so no use for folk wanting to sit together, and would need notice of what you wanted as games generally go on sale a month before each match (eg Newcastle game on the 7th December just went on sale yesterday the 6th November.) Really need to get them on first couple of days once on sale for most games, and pretty much day of sale for your Liverpools, Manchester C/U's etc.

Disclaimer: Will still be going to the derby whatever time that ends up being, snuck that in as a non-negotiable to make me feel like i have some control still!

I looked at getting a membership for me and my boy but didn't because I wasn't clear how easy it was going to be to get two seats together when we went down (and three if my mate was going). Any idea how that works and is getting seats together relatively straightforward?

2 hours ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

I looked at getting a membership for me and my boy but didn't because I wasn't clear how easy it was going to be to get two seats together when we went down (and three if my mate was going). Any idea how that works and is getting seats together relatively straightforward?

Was fine for me and my dad at the Brighton game

Edited by accies1874

9 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

10 point deduction

Board in charge at the time - no penalty

Fans - penalised

Staff - penalised

Current players - penalised

Man City - no penalty

Chelsea - no penalty

Just GTF 

This will go one of two ways...

1 hour ago, senorsoupe said:

As much as I enjoy it when things go wrong for Everton, I hate the fact that they are the ones getting the book thrown at them when City and Chelsea have committed much worse offences

I think I read that because those two have allegedly committed worse offences, it'll take longer for them to get punished - City in particular. 

It says so much about Moshiri's reign that he managed to f**k up even while bending the rules in his favour. 

Neville Southall summed it up - 

"It has been coming so it is no surprise. But at the end of the day they knew it was coming and if they are doing Everton they are doing other clubs as well. Otherwise, it is discrimination against one club.

"All it will do is galvanise the players, the manager and the fans into one, which is a good thing, but they must appeal as that is what everyone does.

"However, if I was them I would just take it and get it out of the way. They are playing well and the Premier League is not a great league from the bottom half down, so we have a chance of winning that little bit of a league.

"It sounds harsh and horrendous but if you broke the rules, you broke the rules - just suck it up."

17 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

They are playing well and the Premier League is not a great league from the bottom half down, so we have a chance of winning that little bit of a league.

Hope Southall currently isn't officially associated with Everton, otherwise there could be charges heading his way for bringing the Barclays into disrepute.

Chelsea fan here.

As weird as it sounds I hope Everton don't appeal the ten points as this would give Man City and Chelsea the option to appeal to take a smaller penalty which I assume could be auto relegation or a 30 point hit.

Would make a fairly entertaining few years for both clubs to try to scramble back up

On 09/11/2023 at 09:27, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Yes easy enough, if you link multiple memberships to a master account you can buy seats together in one transaction. Obviously need one membership per ticket bought though. 

I have 3 with my girl's accounts so if you needed multiples this season i could help you out with that. Would be 1x Adult and 2x Junior, but i'm pretty sure once tickets are bought you can contact the ticket office and pay an upgrade to make a junior ticket an adult.

Edited by Christophe