The Official Thread for Everton FC

jamamafegan

Miss a pen., take the lead, hold it for only 6 minutes, concede another last minute goal to lose - usual shite.

Manchester United and Liverpool next, null point there.

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Miss a pen., take the lead, hold it for only 6 minutes, concede another last minute goal to lose - usual shite.

I wouldn’t be so sure. 

Was there yesterday, Everton looked absolutely woeful. The natives were not happy, spoke to a couple who seemed to think another deduction was on the cards. Shall miss Goodison, a cracking stadium.

IMG-20240302-WA0025.jpeg

11 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

This team has been drained by the points deduction saga - still ongoing - and is f*****, imo.

You don’t help yourselves by having Dyche in charge tbh. I know that he is seen as a safe pair of hands that’ll keep you up, but you lose as many points as you win with his style of play. 

The times I have seen Everton this season, they look like they don’t know where their teammates are and like they’ve forgotten how to keep possession of the ball for more than 5 mins.

23 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

The Liverpool game has been postponed due to their FA Cup QF with Manchester United. 

• 3 weeks later...

That'll be that, then. Right back in it.

Looks like everybody else is going to get at least 1 point.

Edited by Jacksgranda

Cannot score without immediately conceding.

Burnley, Forest and Sheffield United all get a point.

Things are grim, probably another points deduction to come as well.

A point better off than Saturday morning.

Now that this points deduction saga and uncertainty is finally over - it's over 12 months since it began - maybe there will be a bit more positivity about the place.

18 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

A point better off than Saturday morning.

Now that this points deduction saga and uncertainty is finally over - it's over 12 months since it began - maybe there will be a bit more positivity about the place.

Over … until the potential third points deduction which could come after the final game. 

It’s best not to cheat. 

Disgraceful. Did anyone actually go and watch Beto before they bought him? Like Bambi on ice. The boy tries but he is not a top level striker.

As for the midfield and back 4 - schoolboy stuff. Only silver lining is Branthwaite might play like that for England in Germany, but really can't see where next good news is coming from.

Forest are far more of an attacking threat and I think I will read a book when Liverpool come. 

Edited by SouthLanarkshireWhite

I wonder if all this breast beating, woe is me, introspection and navel gazing will have a positive effect on the team? Somehow I doubt it.