A great feeling at Cappielow..

Are you basing this on fact or opinion? I'm guessing the latter.

Pretty much a fact, Ross Countys team last season are better than Partick and Morton combined. You're only top of the league because County and Dundee aren't in it.

Pretty much a fact, Ross Countys team last season are better than Partick and Morton combined. You're only top of the league because County and Dundee aren't in it.

Theres little doubt County were a cut above everyone else last season,and they've shown themselves to be a cut above most of the SPL as well this year.And Dundee had a good one off against Morton in the cup.So what?They were no great shakes last season and I doubt they'll find the 1st Div a walk in the park on their imminent return.They finished last time on 55 points.Both Jags and Morton have well exceeded this with 6 games left.Not so much a fact as a flawed opinion.

Theres little doubt County were a cut above everyone else last season,and they've shown themselves to be a cut above most of the SPL as well this year.And Dundee had a good one off against Morton in the cup.So what?They were no great shakes last season and I doubt they'll find the 1st Div a walk in the park on their imminent return.They finished last time on 55 points.Both Jags and Morton have well exceeded this with 6 games left.Not so much a fact as a flawed opinion.

Not flawed at all, if Dundee come back down with more or less the same team they've got just now they'll wipe the floor with us. Plus Dundee did finish 2nd last time round, 55 points or not. The other 8 teams didn't, if the SPL wasn't such a clusterfuck of greed teams like St Mirren and maybe Killie would be in the same position as us.

Not flawed at all, if Dundee come back down with more or less the same team they've got just now they'll wipe the floor with us. Plus Dundee did finish 2nd last time round, 55 points or not. The other 8 teams didn't, if the SPL wasn't such a clusterfuck of greed teams like St Mirren and maybe Killie would be in the same position as us.

Self Preservation League.Agreed and this boys club is trying to ensure no future relegations with this middle eight con they're imposing.....Meant negotiating.We're all crying out for bigger leagues,more opportunity.Not a further bout of restrictive practices....On the quality side of SFL1 I'm not convinced the current Dundee side could come through a play off for their spot in the SPL.

Except that's not a fact, is it? A fact is something along the lines of, say, both clubs having a better points total than Ross County than at the same stage last season, and still have a chance of equalling or (in our case) smashing that points total. Hardly suggests that County are 'better than both combined'.

As for Dundee, they are a completely average side who have been humiliated in the league directly above ours. Just about every year they were in the First, they were touted as favourites for the title and failed spectacularly every time. Facing them is hardly the most terrifying prospect.

From bitter experience, that feeling of losing against your promotion rivals, and drifting 5 points behind them, is not a great one.

Last minute equaliser, or is it all going Pete Tong...or rather Pete Ton?

Edited by Scary Bear

Why would you hold 'recriminations' over the club's best placing for a generation, four points from surpassing the hallowed 95-96 side's tally?

Nothing to see here champ(s).

If I could be bothered (or remembered how to) I'd post a photo of a man on the verge of tears clutching some straws.