A great feeling at Cappielow..

I'm sure Big Gus. But thanks for your concern. It went something along the lines of "Are you sure you don't mean "whining"?". Why did you delete it, quality control? Was it like one of those Walkers crisps that have the unnerving green bits on them?

Are you sure you don't mean "perturbed"?

Two can play at that game. :ph34r:

Sorry I miskeyed the "e" and the "r" keys. Imagine that, right next to each other on a keyboard. Who could do such a thing.

Anything else you want to get 'spergy about tonight?

Sorry I miskeyed the "e" and the "r" keys. Imagine that, right next to each other on a keyboard. Who could do such a thing.

Anything else you want to get 'spergy about tonight?

Sure, why not.. What about that sleep you were meant to be going for an hour and a half ago?

What is with your generally pissed off demenour. Who could be bothered to keep it up for so many posts.

A guy who's been able to sit in his house doing f**k all for five months And not having to pay diggs doing(i'm imaginig f**k Yeah guy just now). I've actually enjoyed it immensely. I'd even go as far to say it's been the most enjoyable period of my short life so far, as unbelievable as that may sound. Or is that a bit sad? ph34r.gif

This is a spectacular breakdown.

I have one of these every 2nd day or so now apparently. Whenever I'm posting about Arsenal I'm in the middle of a breakdown these days. I must have outstanding mental fortitude to bounce back so quickly and frequently. cool.gif

You seem to abuse this patter more than most, so maybe you could clarify for me, what actually is the criteria for a breakdown? I'm imagining that

published a few years ago, is it a bit like that? Edited by McKee

A guy who's been able to sit in his house doing f**k all for five months And not having to pay diggs doing(i'm imaginig f**k Yeah guy just now). I've actually enjoyed it immensely. I'd even go as far to say it's been the most enjoyable period of my short life so far, as unbelievable as that may sound. Or is that a bit sad?

Er.. I repeat. Is everything OK McKee?

You are going outside sometimes though, I dunno, working or studying?.

No one sits around in a house for 5 months except Norman Bates dead mum.

I didn't apply for UCAS, which was probably a mistake in hindsight. So no studying. If you must know I've beento Malia, played 5's most weeks and gone to the pub, which is becoming more infrequent due to everybody's obsession with nightclub's, which I honestly don't understand at all. Are you a nightclub kind of guy Big Gus.