A great feeling at Cappielow..

Yeah, you're right, undoubtedly some posts on a message board are responsible for today's result. Not, like, the professional footballers employed by Morton or anyone like that.

An excellent point, had I at any time suggested that the supporters were "responsible" for the outcome.

They weren't. As you say, Morton players played a part, but so did the Queens ones, remember.

How come this thread has dropped down to page 2?

Is the feeling not so good down Cappielow way?

Probably better than down Dens way for the time being Spuddy. You can't stand to see Morton doing well, even if it's just for a few weeks. :D

We're just happy to be in existence.

As you should be. Not boasting over 10 threads and 2 forums.

To me it felt more like celebrating than boasting. A couple of weeks ago we scored first at Hamilton in the Challenge Cup and everyone of us in the Morton support jumped to our feet to celebrate. We ended up losing 2-1, does that mean we were boasting and getting ahead of ourselves?

Because it's possible you can lose a game doesn't stop us feeling good when we score and showing how we feel by celebrating, that's why we go to the match. For me it's the same feeling when you go top of the league, when it's the first time in 15 years or so surely we're entitled to celebrate the feeling. Or are you saying you have to wait till the end of the season and the league title is won?

If another team wins the league then we will still have enjoyed the moment we went top, if every fan has to wait till every competition is decided before they can feel good about our team then that's not the reason I go to football matches. It's hope and optimism mainly and that's what our feelgood factor is all about. We're still top by the way!

To me it felt more like celebrating than boasting. A couple of weeks ago we scored first at Hamilton in the Challenge Cup and everyone of us in the Morton support jumped to our feet to celebrate. We ended up losing 2-1, does that mean we were boasting and getting ahead of ourselves?

Because it's possible you can lose a game doesn't stop us feeling good when we score and showing how we feel by celebrating, that's why we go to the match. For me it's the same feeling when you go top of the league, when it's the first time in 15 years or so surely we're entitled to celebrate the feeling. Or are you saying you have to wait till the end of the season and the league title is won?

If another team wins the league then we will still have enjoyed the moment we went top, if every fan has to wait till every competition is decided before they can feel good about our team then that's not the reason I go to football matches. It's hope and optimism mainly and that's what our feelgood factor is all about. We're still top by the way!

Spot on. Granted there are a few ton fans on here getting ahead of themselves. I think we are perfectly within our rights to celebrate being top of the league. ( it might not last ) Thats why we go to football, we live in hope and thrive on it. Its the first time in many a year so why not celebrate while it lasts.

WE ARE MORTON !!

A neo-republican para-military splinter organisation of about 2000 members, who support Morton and inhabit the Wee Dublin End at Cappielow.

I haven't got a fucking clue which end it is.

:lol:

4dd25bd6dae4f.png

I would have to say that trawling the Internet for photos that say FAIL or any other inane nonsense really is the lowest form of wit. It was a touch sad when TGOJM did it 3 years ago, now it's unoriginal and sad. It's the sort of thing my dad, who is 80, would do, impressed by his mastery of technology.

Fifespud, can I ask you a personal question?? What occupations do your parents have?? They must be pretty loaded to have enrolled you in the prestigious ' ric ' school for doing it wrong.

You're wasting your high flying education coming on here.