A great feeling at Cappielow..

Do Morton fans think Kenny Shiels will hang around to still be in charge next season?

Not a Morton fan but I will give you my thoughts anyway.

I thought Shiels would turn things around for Morton but I was wrong. There can be no doubt about it, he has made a pigs ear out of things and sullied his reputation. Oddly Killie fans would still swap him for Johnston.

That said, The signings he made have let him down big time.

I cannot see him throwing in the towel as he has fucked his reputation. Mind you, I don't see him getting the sack either.

As long as Morton don't panic and go part -time the should return without too much fuss.

Edited by qos_75

Hes under contract until end of next season . More money for Dougie Wonka to pay out if they want to make a change . Wrong choice in the first place

Am told there defo part Time next season

Edited by Wasps1

Hes under contract until end of next season . More money for Dougie Wonka to pay out if they want to make a change . Wrong choice in the first place

Am told there defo part Time next season

Stop thinking you're in the know with everything. We will not be part time next season.

Stop thinking you're in the know with everything. We will not be part time next season.

I would take Wasps1 thoughts with a pinch of salt. Clearly there is a ventilation issue at his house. A lack of oxygen can mess with the mind.