New Girl

J_Stewart

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really disappointing I thought.

Although actually, disappointing would suggest I had high hopes for it, when in fact I didn't.

So, really shite would be a better description.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I still find it ok. It's not really Zooey that's the watchable part for me, it's Schmit and Jake that steal the show for me.

Agreed, the show doesn;t really need her, which is a bit strange really.

I've caught a few more of the "new" episodes since I gave up after the first 3 or 4. It's still not very good. I still don't like any of the characters since Coach(I think that was Damon Wayne Jr's character) left after the pilot.

Jess still annoys me with her over the top weirdness. Schmitt (sp?) can be funny but he's still too much of a dick. The replacement black guy is just boring. Couldn't care less about the other guy.

• 5 months later...

Season 2 of this has been brilliant so far and continues to improve and in my opinion this is the funniest sitcom on TV at the moment. Thought the latest episode shown in the states was one of the best

Someone needs to make a gif of Sam being sick in the fire - one of the funniest moments of the season

Season 2 of this has been brilliant so far and continues to improve and in my opinion this is the funniest sitcom on TV at the moment. Thought the latest episode shown in the states was one of the best

Someone needs to make a gif of Sam being sick in the fire - one of the funniest moments of the season

BIRD!

Archived