New Girl

J_Stewart

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

If anyone is interested the season 2 finale is on E4 tonight. I've really enjoyed season 2; I liked season 1 but it's improved enormously as a show since the beginning.

I imagine the tv and film review guys will already know this but in case anyone else is interested, Daman Wayans will return as Coach for at least 4 episodes in season 3, which I think starts next week in America and in March over here.

If anyone is interested the season 2 finale is on E4 tonight. I've really enjoyed season 2; I liked season 1 but it's improved enormously as a show since the beginning.

I imagine the tv and film review guys will already know this but in case anyone else is interested, Daman Wayans will return as Coach for at least 4 episodes in season 3, which I think starts next week in America and in March over here.

Yeah, it starts on the 17th

Season 2 was excellent, I just hope they're able to maintain or build it on this season, which I'm sure they will. Wayans reprising his role from the pilot definitely helps but I'm not quite in the same camp of people who believe he should replace Winston, I don't think Winston is that bad of a character.

Yeah, it starts on the 17th

Season 2 was excellent, I just hope they're able to maintain or build it on this season, which I'm sure they will. Wayans reprising his role from the pilot definitely helps but I'm not quite in the same camp of people who believe he should replace Winston, I don't think Winston is that bad of a character.

I actually quite like Winston as a character. If there was one criticism I'd have of season 2 it'd be that he's been under-used. His hunt for a condom and his various outbursts during the Bachelorette Party episode (plus his rant in 'Secrets' in season 1) had me in stitches. I'm basically in agreement with you, Coach returning will be good but not if it's at the expense of Winston.

• 2 weeks later...

What did people think of the season three opener last week?

A bit meh. Fair play they went straight into the Nick and Jess relationship, though there is quite an inevitably to it failing for some reason.

I still don't think they've really solved the Winston problem, while they seem happy to keep trying comic relief at him it still feels a bit desperate. I expect to pick a bit though.

• 7 months later...

anyone else watching this?

sorry if there is already a topic for this....

the ex left her dvds of season 1, and i was feeling a little bored since vikings finished, so started watching.

it's like a better version of how i met your mother or friends.

now just finished season 2 (now watching online), and i've been chain watching.

please tell me there are other guys watching this show.

There is indeed another thread, right here http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/159089-new-girl/page-2?hl=+new%20+girl

I'm still watching it, great programme, easy watching and full of daft humour.

Nick is my favourite character by a distance, and drunk Nick might be my favourite character on TV just now.

Archived