Grand Theft Auto V

Mate in Wigan has told me that they had a 300 odd que at a Asda, and one of the first ones out came out all smug to the que waiting and went to his car, tried to start it and nothing, wouldn't start :lol: AA showed up about half an hour later as he was walking out, guy was on the verge of tears apparently.

Also a mum was there with her 14 year old son to get it and she was refused, she was seething apparently "I've been waiting here a fuuking hour" and the like.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Mate in Wigan has told me that they had a 300 odd que at a Asda, and one of the first ones out came out all smug to the que waiting and went to his car, tried to start it and nothing, wouldn't start :lol: AA showed up about half an hour later as he was walking out, guy was on the verge of tears apparently.

Also a mum was there with her 14 year old son to get it and she was refused, she was seething apparently "I've been waiting here a fuuking hour" and the like.

I was with my dad when I got GTA4, think I was about 14 or 15 at the time. No bother at all, it was Game in either Falkirk or Stirling.

If mine isn't delivered today I've a good mind to tour the hypermarkets of Lanarkshire, buy a copy, and just return the other copy to shotpto when it gets here. The burd's on nightshift tonight, the wean's staying at his Gran's. I want this.