Grand Theft Auto V

According to my gran, it's just been said by someone on the Matthew Wright show that queuing for games is stupidity, queuing for music tickets tho? Perfectly acceptable. If that was actually said then the c***s a total tit. What's the fucking difference?

That show is built purely to troll people and get a response, of course they'll say stupid things like that. As an actual response though I'd say queuing for a game is much more acceptable than for music, at least with a game you'll more than likely spend more time playing it than waiting in line, when has anyone been able to say that about a concert?

That show is built purely to troll people and get a response, of course they'll say stupid things like that. As an actual response though I'd say queuing for a game is much more acceptable than for music, at least with a game you'll more than likely spend more time playing it than waiting in line, when has anyone been able to say that about a concert?

Exactly mate, Couldn't have put it better myself.

Just checked our postbox and its here. This is pretty much the conversation that I've jut had with my wife:

"erm, I know that we've got a newborn and she's had a bit of an unsettled night, and I know you're tired but.........*Dave shaped dust cloud like from a Bugs Bunny cartoon*

Note: all of this is untrue, apart from the game being here. :D