Grand Theft Auto V

Picked it up this morning, spent all day at work pining to get home and play it. Had to then get the kids sorted for dinner and bed. Put the youngest down, then had to sort out the oldest with his homework. Just as we finish, the littlest decides he doesn't want to go to sleep, so he's back up again.

<<<<<<<<<<< SEETHING

How closely do you reckon it's based on LA?

It's pretty close from what I remember man. I don't think the hotel we stayed in (Mondrian) is on it, but I recognise certain buildings on that street (sunset boulevard)

My social life is fucked for a while!

Perhaps it installs when you first put the disc in. I don't play it very often these days, so I don't really remember.

Aye, that's what I meant. It installs the game files and downloads any updates when you first put it in.

This game is tremendous fun, I felt driving was a bit shit in IV but I'm having a tremendous amount of fun just driving about. I've only reached the point when Michael and Franklin encounter each other so I'm barely through it. I've found out the hard way the limitations on cars, hitting lamp posts at fast speeds puts you through the windscreen and driving off cliffs makes your car explode on impact. I regret nothing.

I can't afford this, and might not be able too for a while as I might be paying higher rent soon,, so reading this thread is killing me. But i cant help myself

This is fucking amazing. Just finished the mission after the prologue and I'm currently in the house chilling in front of the TV and browsing the internet on the phone. Like others have said, go try it. It's amazing in its detail! I really hope they actually do make episodes for the cartoons advertised here, as it says episodes coming soon and has episodes lists. So far I've seen Princess Robot Bubblegum, Space Rangers and Kung Fu Rainbow Laser Force. These must be made at some point surely! :lol: