Grand Theft Auto V

I seem to have hit a problem in my game, on my second mission as Michael with Lester, I get to the roof of the building where you start the mission, Lester says something and then nothing happens.

I can't really remember what mission that is. Is that the one where you are preparing for the 1st heist? And you drive to it with Lester and climb a few ladders and there is like a massive roof? Above the Jewel store?

I seem to have hit a problem in my game, on my second mission as Michael with Lester, I get to the roof of the building where you start the mission, Lester says something and then nothing happens.

If you've taken photos in a previous mission, you've to throw the gas into the huge vent right next to you which somehow feeds into a different building.

At the jewelry store when you've got the glasses on? I think you press right on the d-pad to take you into the camera on the glasses, just keep doing that looking around the roof and eventually you'll land on what you're looking for.

Ending was ok nothing spectacular though which was a bit disappointing especially after RDR which was brilliant

I chose deathwish and everybody lives but it doesn't really matter since it just ends, i would have liked to have seen what happens to each character after, no doubt that will be saved for dlc

Also the ability to set up non missions heists would have been great and I want MOAR jimmy

Edited by killie_lad

Go to the stats tab in the pause menu, then down to 100% completion checklist (I think it's called).

Where does it tell you how many missions you have done and to go?

I checked in the phone. Top right icon, then progress I think.

F*ck completing the story this early. All you can do now for 10 days is f*ck about and maybe do the side missions If you haven't already done them. That'll get pretty boring after a while while your waiting for the online to be launched.