Grand Theft Auto V

edit to add: from what seems to be most peoples favourite mission/scene so far :)

what ones that? My favourites were the first heist, chasing the plane as Trevor and the last heist

(as the fireman)

Nevemind, it's in the comments section

Edited by killie_lad

Don't see why people are in such a rush to complete the game.

i don't think anybody's in a rush but not everybody finds pointless driving around that fun and would rather just play the story, unfortunately the lack of enterable stores/houses that are being saved for multiplayer for some bizarre reason and the fact you can only rob a few stores that aren't even marked or worth robbing in the first place mean there isn't much for people like myself to do.

from my perspective killie-lad,i've waited a long time for this game coming.i've had the rockstar game 'addiction' from the first genus on the C64 and felt everything after san andreas was atotal let down thanks to the cars being undriveable and glitchy gameplay (imo).

gta v is back to playable awesomeness on a grander scale and should have been the follow up to san andreas (again imo).

me?i'm taking my time and savouring this one cos the days of snapping up every new mega release coming are long gone,thanks family/bills/financial responsibility ;)

this,fifa&batman origins next month will be it for gamebuying for the foreseeable and i'm relieved it isnt the abortion that gta iv was.

just hope the online is as stauner inducing as i hope its gonna be.

Lost most of yesterday morning to this. My girlfriend left to go shopping with her parents sand returned to me still sitting in my boxers playing this what felt like 20 minutes later. It had been nearly 3 hours.

Michael's trip was immense.

Took a break from the missions yesterday and changed to Trevor who I find in his y-fronts on a beach near Mount Chiliad. I decided to blimp up to the summit where I'm met by a husband and wife on their bikes. The woman screams and calls the police, I'm guessing as Trevor is in his underwear. So I nick her bike and ascend the mountain at what must have been the fastest decent of a mountain in history. It was truly spectacular. That Felix what's his name would have been proud of it I reckon.

Is anyone getting error 80010514 anytime they try to load the game? I got it yesterday but managed to get it working eventually but i put the disc in today again and got the same error wondering if i have a faulty game or not coz all my other games work.

That landing a plane inside another plane is fucking torture. 7th try and still nowhere near it. :(

That and landing a bike on a train had me seething. I did like that one of the gold medal challenges for the train mission is called "Better than CJ"

I gave my Trevor some nice clothes, a baldy, and a stubble. Looks nothing like he used to :lol:

I gave Trevor the kind of reverse mohawk haircut (can't remember it's name), a pair of blue aviators and dressed him in prep school chinos and v neck.

It's quite the look.

I also like when I change characters to Trevor and he's in his pants, cos then you can see his "f**k cops" tattoo on his stomach!!

:lol: