Grand Theft Auto V

"Speak into your headset to make the cashier move faster"

I just get images of thousands of people sounding like Tom Hardy shouting "Quicker, Quicker!" in Bronson when he's getting the librarian to rub lard on him :lol:

Edited by DAVE1875

I got off the plane, failed to load and booted me back onto story mode, reloaded and said my character was corrupted and had to restart all over again, wish they just had a "retry" option rather than going back to story mode

Edited by kaos1874

I've hardly got any further than when I last posted, every time I play it I just end up cutting about taking in the scenery. I actually almost wept when on the mission where you've got the jetski, and you're battering through that wee canal area - so much thought and detail has gone into the game, it's art.

God knows when I'll get to the online mode, despite being an integral member of the P&B Crew I can see me having more of a backseat, facilitating role for the next few months at least.

Having a bit of an issue after the first cutscene ends, Lamar drops you off for a race then nothing happens. Anyone else had this issue/know how to fix it?

Same thing happened. I dashboarded then restarted it, cut-scene happened then it went into a shot of the city with a leaderboard in the background and it then asked me to pick a car

I'm glad I've not rushed through the story mode, it'll take me a good few weeks to get through it by which time the online should have settled down.