American Horror Story

King Kebab

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For the first episode, Jessica Lange did the worst Lily Van Stoop impression in the history of Lily Van Stoop impressions.

I thought Kathy Bates won hands down for the worst accent last night. What the hell was she trying to come across as? She was awful.

Very slow start I thought. Hopefully that was due to it being a 'set the scene' episode. Hopefully it starts to pick up next week.

I thought Kathy Bates won hands down for the worst accent last night. What the hell was she trying to come across as? She was awful.

Very slow start I thought. Hopefully that was due to it being a 'set the scene' episode. Hopefully it starts to pick up next week.

Took me a while to figure out her accent as well. Canadian right? I expected better from an actor of her pedigree.

I can't remember any season of the show starting like a house on fire in fairness. It always followed the same structure. A meh start, an excellent middle, and a circumstantial, and (with the exception of season three) an utterly daft ending.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

Took me a while to figure out her accent as well. Canadian right? I expected better from an actor of her pedigree.

I can't remember any season of the show starting like a house on fire in fairness. It always followed the same structure. A meh start, an excellent middle, and a circumstantial, and (with the exception of season three) an utterly daft ending.

Season one's ending was pretty good, I thought. I thought 3's was a bit meh and too conventional, for my liking.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched the first three seasons of this.

Reckon Coven was the best, followed by Asylum then Murder House, special mention for the young maid :)

Not really digging Freak Show so far, Jessica Lange and Kathy Bates accents are all over the shop.

Apart from Kathy Bates accent really enjoying this series. They seem to be going with 'song of the week' and they picked another goodie this week, here's the 'original' from 2013 :lol:

http://youtu.be/oD2XV_Ri800

Cheers ma man! Never knew it was an actual son. I've went back a couple of times since Tuesday just to listen to that song :lol:

I think it's starting to pick up pace a wee bit now. It's been a slow start, but I think we are starting to get there. I quite like the two face guy but don't imagine he'll be around for long sadly. The strong man has taken the lead as the biggest d*ck thus far, although the spoilt boy is probably on par. But I thought there was a hint this week that the strong man might turn out to be one we end up liking. I love how they do that in these shows. You never know who to like and dislike as they make you change your mind regularly!

• 4 weeks later...