Lidl Inferno Pizza

My nearest Lidl is the one on Victoria Road but I think I'll start going into town and using the one on Jamaica Street out of badness.

See, I thought that as well but then Lambie will just get wise and start going to our Victoria Road one (which had plentiful stocks of this fiery delight yesterday).

I'll hold down the fort southside, you lads keep the shelves clear in town.

See, I thought that as well but then Lambie will just get wise and start going to our Victoria Road one (which had plentiful stocks of this fiery delight yesterday).

I'll hold down the fort southside, you lads keep the shelves clear in town.

I'll be manning the Lidl on Maryhill road :ph34r:

was mentioning this thread to a friend who said he had also been a victim of the inferno over the Xmas break, 2 am one morning while shitmarak he fired ( if you pardon the pun ) it ion the oven then served it up to the fellow revellers apparently ice cubes were then called upon for relief but to no avail,.

Right i'm fucking tempted to get one i hate ALL hot food though don't mind admitting it the ehought of the inferno has me shaking like a dog shitting bones

Guess what I'm having for dinner tonight..........

I'll post a report later on. I must admit, I'm slightly more nervous about tackling this pizza than I was when I seen 60 or so Millwall casuals marching along the platform towards my train on Saturday.

Had my first one the other night as I said I would. It was wild.

I divided it into 4 slices. After the first slice I thought "what's the fuss all about?". After slice 2 "ahh, it's getting a bit nippy now". After the 3rd I was reaching for the water and the thought of having a 4th slice was making me feel ill. Still, I managed to soldier on and dust off the 4th and final slice. Took me the best part of half an hour to cool down. It was the business though and I wouldn't rule out having another one at some point this weekend.

On the other hand, I am very thin and yet can and do eat thousands of calories a day, without exercise and without gaining a pound. My stomach bacteria are very efficient.

I think I must be your polar opposite.

I'm also not a cúnt*, which further confirms this prognosis. tongue.gif

* Technically lies.

Not that impressed, hot but nothing i couldn't handle. I've had plenty curries that were hotter. its probably below a madras.

In brutal honesty i got exactly what i expected, a pretty poor quality pizza, with some heat. Didn't need gallons of water, tin of bru was sufficient.

I have another in the freezer, so I'll give it another go to be scientific.