Lidl Inferno Pizza

Indeed.

My inferno is still in the freezer, to be eaten tomorrow night. Dave's passing is making me have second thoughts.

Just eat it, if you are going to die, it's better to die as a man. on the toilet with your arsehold blown out.

Yas!

"Eh pure want tae thank a'body wha voted fur iz, fuckin' cheers, aye. Check thon Zola Budd, fuckin' "Awright nae-shoes!". Yaaas! Fleet rule ya bas. Perty at meh hoose."

A proud moment in our city's history, jupe.

It was a classic moment. McColgan was from darkest Whitfield when it really was rough as f**k. No wonder she had a decent kick on her.

She'd be Shams to the core though, "Fleet would be deid on thur feet".

As touching as the concern for my health/ringpiece from my PnB brethren is, my silence was due to connectivity issues and I have survived the Inferno. What do I win? Very nice, a solid 9/10 on both the spiciness and quality of frozen pizza scales. Fully anticipating my arse looking like the Japanese flag tomorrow though.

As touching as the concern for my health/ringpiece from my PnB brethren is, my silence was due to connectivity issues and I have survived the Inferno. What do I win? Very nice, a solid 9/10 on both the spiciness and quality of frozen pizza scales. Fully anticipating my arse looking like the Japanese flag tomorrow though.

It wont get better if you pick it.

Glad you're back.

Just consumed near enough two of these - shoved the two pizzas in the oven but only a couple people tried a bit without finishing it. It is very nippy, but it's eat-able, and actually quite nice.

Good value for money as well.

The murmurs of discontent are underway... Possibly not a good idea following it up with four lagers and a big bag of scotch bonnet chilli flavour crisps (these are the fucking daddy, by the way), my stomach feels like I've swallowed a 3 bar fire! :lol:

That's some turnaround in 8 minutes Muggy!

Yeah, and 6 hours later and I've just had to force my bladder into submission after feeling shaky. Stomach is a bit upset.

Thing is though, by the time I was eating the second pizza it was cold, which made it easier to eat but I'm definitely paying for it.

Wont be eating it again, though.

I was all set to get one on the way back from work tonight until the last 6 or so comments came about! 2nd thoughts, I have had the ring sting after spicy foods before, usually just take it in the stroll but my new job I started a few weekns ago is me and 6 other birds in the office so I've yet to cristen the single bog there is here with any nice "presents". Think maybe still purchase but eat on a friday night could be the shout.

Just consumed near enough two of these - shoved the two pizzas in the oven but only a couple people tried a bit without finishing it. It is very nippy, but it's eat-able, and actually quite nice.

Good value for money as well.

Yeah, rubber what I said. I'm feeling awful.

Yeah, and 6 hours later and I've just had to force my bladder into submission after feeling shaky. Stomach is a bit upset.

Thing is though, by the time I was eating the second pizza it was cold, which made it easier to eat but I'm definitely paying for it.

Wont be eating it again, though.

:lol:

Pizza 1 - 0 Muggy

I think we need to put together a plan so that we can all eat one of these bad boys at the same time and then note and record any after effects.

Having only discovered this thread and yet to try "The Bad Boy", this is an idea I like. Think the P & B 5's catered exclusively by Lidl's Inferno Pizza could be a winner?