Suits

19QOS19

I did a review on the finale.<br /><br /> http://www.tvandfilmreview.com/2013/02/22/suits-s02-e16-war/ <br />

<br /><br />Thanks for the read.<br /><br />The thing that surprised me most was how quickly the relationship between Harvey and Jessica broke down.<br /><br />The accent of the British guy annoys me.<br /><br />Lewis is becoming my favourite character because of the comedy he brings to the show.

Thanks for the read.The thing that surprised me most was how quickly the relationship between Harvey and Jessica broke down. The accent of the British guy annoys me. Lewis is becoming my favourite character because of the comedy he brings to the show.

Tbf, I think the tension in their relationship had been unsettled since the mid-season break. Hardman left a cheeky little parting shots that ate away in Harvey and Jessica's heads. Those individual thoughts simmered away in the second half on the season on the side, and the merger pretty much pushed them over the edge. Hardman might have lost, but he certainly left the two of them with some real damage between each other.

Just got to "Scottie's" introduction.

I know Harvey's an alpha male kinda guy but no man would ever jokingly say "I think we're going to be here a while" whilst laying down an attractive young lady. That's a confidence no man has.

I always say that. Cash the chips in with a solid minute and fifteen seconds.

Louis is the undisputed star of the show for me. He's easily the most diverse character in the show and plays his part to perfection. He's so smug that you hate him and everyone's had a boss like him that bullies the little guy, yet he can melt your heart with sympathy when he lets his guard down, then totally light up the show with a comedy moment. His interactions with his female equivalent were great TV. Donna the clear favourite after Louis.

Fairly getting through this now. Halfway through the second series.

The quality of the show is very much comparable to how much I want to pump Donna. Wasn't really into it at first but it's increasing significantly each week. The relationships between all the major characters are absolutely brilliantly written, which is why it gets better as it goes on.

Any scene involving Louis and Donna together :lol: Genius. Absolutely genius :lol:

The only thing that gets on my tits is how they use the someone saying something irrelevant, gives the other character a breakthrough idea American TV thing every single fucking week.

• 4 months later...

Well...

We all knew that it was going to be Mike and Harvey back together eventually, but the way it happened will hopefully change Louis from being the shite comedy character he's turned into, back into the serious b*****d he used to be. He was an excellent character before.

Exchanges between Donna and Rachel continue to be cringeworthy.

The Jessica/Harvey thing becomes the one big plot, and with the added bonus of Cameron, brilliantly played by the always great Gary Cole, it's bound to be a great central plot.

Haven't watched any of the third season yet as I'm introducing my girlfriend to it from the start, whizzed through Season 1 the last couple of days, it really is brilliantly entertaining, hope the 3rd is as good as as the 1st two.

Haven't watched any of the third season yet as I'm introducing my girlfriend to it from the start, whizzed through Season 1 the last couple of days, it really is brilliantly entertaining, hope the 3rd is as good as as the 1st two.

It's started off very promising. Simply the best show on TV right now.

Had this downloaded for a while but totally lost where I am. The last thing I can remember is Mike getting a kicking from his ex best mate for sleeping with his girlfriend. Think it's in Season 2 at some point but no reason what episode.

Had this downloaded for a while but totally lost where I am. The last thing I can remember is Mike getting a kicking from his ex best mate for sleeping with his girlfriend. Think it's in Season 2 at some point but no reason what episode.

I can remember him getting a kicking from somebody in season 2 for sleeping with that persons wife, but it wasn't his ex best mate. I think it was season 2 episode 12

My mate, who introduced me to Game of Thrones, told me to start watching Suits. I downloaded season 1 on Sunday, and I have been really enjoying it. I'm really enjoying Louis and Harvey's conversations.