School stories

Dindeleux

Half-literates of the forum are reminded they are not permitted to initiate conversation with me. For a full list of those who are, please contact my liason Geoff.

translation: mckee's carer has regained control of this account and is monitoring post to stop another pant wetting post / picture appearing.

he will only give control back once mckee is fully potty trained.

Imagine if someone in charge of the site changed it so that whenever "McKee" was typed, it came up with "McPee", in much the same way that "vendetta" comes up with vandetta.

I reckon there are some users who would chuckle at such a jape.

Imagine if someone in charge of the site changed it so that whenever "McKee" was typed, it came up with "McPee", in much the same way that "vandetta" comes up with vandetta.

I reckon there are some users who would chuckle at such a jape.

On occassion I have changed it when quoting him over the last few weeks, yes I am that sad :D

He has even tried to go further than box and non box office with his underclass shit, I propose a new catagory, ''dry'' and 'damp''. McPee would be in a catagory on his own at last!! Just what he aspires to!

I actually had David Bingham's uncle for a Modern Studies teacher, he was a brilliant laugh. Half way through a lesson and you'd get a discussion on Scottish football and how the Pars/Rovers are doing...

I had him too. That was a pretty good Modern Studies department. Both him and Mr O'Donnell were really good teachers who had a good laugh in the class. I remember in 1st year we had to write the front page of a newspaper about a big story. Mine's was about Prince Charles being caught out as a paedophile. He made me rub it out and do another one. :lol:

Could someone from Queen Anne please post the story of the huge tyre rolling down the road? Heard it ages ago and nearly McKee'd myself

I actually witnessed the event. Here is a brief summary of the aforementioned event - girl get's hit by runaway tractor tyre.

Really couldn't tell you. They had like an Astro turf pitch type thing on their grounds though. And a big huge centre forward.

But my school team was so shit, so we just kicked people. I did score in that game though.

Using my amazing skills of knowing the high schools in Dunfermline this would either be.

Woodmill High School, St Columbus High, Dunfermline High or Queene Anne High, simply because these are all the secondry schools in Dunfermline...

Using my amazing skills of knowing the high schools in Dunfermline this would either be.

Woodmill High School, St Columbus High, Dunfermline High or Queene Anne High, simply because these are all the secondry schools in Dunfermline...

Are you on a register somewhere?

You're all about 2 months too late with the 'McPee' patter, I started that ages ago.

Please keep up.

It was actually jagfox(OR SHOULD I SAY HAGFOX!?!?!) who said it first.

Stealing patter from the first divisions resident clown is always a good idea.

edit: I'm changing that to hagfox. I don't like the alternative word.

Edited by McKee

Konnie Huq once came to our school to give somebody a Blue Peter badge, for what I can't remember. I saw her from a distance.

My 6th year was spent playing poker in the common room. With real money, no chips. At first we just played with change from our lunch money but the amounts got higher and higher as the year went on. It became pretty serious. One boy was bringing in well over £100 for a day of gambling.

Edited by Enigma

Sorry.. fattydfc.

It just gets better and better.

Ouch. sad.gif

It was actually jagfox(OR SHOULD I SAY HAGFOX!?!?!) who said it first.

Stealing patter from the first divisions resident clown is always a good idea.

edit: I'm changing that to hagfox. I don't like the alternative word.

Well I got a picture out of it