Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is Justin Zee just pretending that it's a lot more complicated then?

Well really I was speculating, saying that it looked like more than just a handwave, while openly admitting my lack of expertise in this area . . . but someone's feeling a little defensive tonight.

Edited by Justin Z

The ownership of Rangers isn't on trial here however Perry Mason one wants to get and however-much the P&D dolts would wish otherwise.

How about a wager? The outcome of this fraud case will lead directly to a dispute about Rangers' ownership.

Who is fool enough to say yes?

Nobody, offering bets on a football forum is fucking deranged. Take a valium.

The point of this trial isn't about a fraudulent transaction but about fraudulent acquisition of funds. Id est, the difference between buying a stolen car and using stolen money to buy a car. That subtlety is what is taxing the brains of the pathetic morons in grey and green.

Here you say it's not about the transaction.

Here Ally McZeeel quotes:

13. CW, GW, DW, PC, CG & IA participated in a conspiracy to purchase the business and assets of the club depriving creditors of the rightful sums due to them and the material benefit going to themselves

So assuming that list of indictments is correct*, you're talking pish, and just a bit raging about it. And because the journalist tweeting about it went to a different school and you were wrong. I bet you that's whats's happening here. A billion smackerooonis.

*a link is always useful here JZ ;)

Here Ally McZeeel quotes:

Bwahaha classic!

*a link is always useful here JZ ;)

Well, seeing as I lifted that list from another forum, it'd be a bit pointless. ;) I'm not the one on this thread claiming absolute knowledge or desperately ad homming anyone with even the slightest inkling of a different interpretation, so I'm cool with that. :lol: As I said from the beginning, I'm new to the party and honestly still quite lost in this whole thing, so any info I can get is welcome--it's quite the transfixing trainwreck, though.

Bwahaha classic!

Well, seeing as I lifted that list from another forum, it'd be a bit pointless. ;) I'm not the one on this thread claiming absolute knowledge or desperately ad homming anyone with even the slightest inkling of a different interpretation, so I'm cool with that. :lol: As I said from the beginning, I'm new to the party and honestly still quite lost in this whole thing, so any info I can get is welcome--it's quite the transfixing trainwreck, though.

Nobody has a scooby-doo, particularly not here, statements of such absolute certainty as above are just ludicrous considering what has happened to those cheating fucks.

Assuming you are a genuine outside observer an objective view of a saga variously described as ...

a) The greatest conspiracy, the largest fraud, the vilest of thefts from the public purse and the blackest disgrace in the history of Scottish sport extending to the very top of the footballing establishment.

or

b) A minor accounting error and unexpected change of bank details.

....would be interesting for me and a not an unrewarding pastime for you.

I'd recommend Downfall by Phil McMadeUpName because you know that not everything written down must be 100% true and Alex Thompson of Ch4 news. You can tell Alex is spot on because the bears fucking hate him. Enjoy!

Lest we forget the words of the mam who said Sarver was a plant.....

..With the news that Rangers have raised £22.2m from their Initial Public Offering and with the club now listed on AIM, it is fair to say that the financial uncertainty which has surrounded the club for so long has been put to rest, at least for the time being. The conspiracy theories will continue but the simple fact is that Charles Green, Imran Ahmad and Brian Stockbridge have done exactly what they said they would when they took over the club. In fact they have raised 10%

It's truly incredible that there's been that much underhanded activity in this whole saga that it's still going on, and will be continuing through the 4 year anniversary of Rangers' administration. It seems like it's getting to Making a Murderer levels of twists and turns (obviously not severity) because this genuinely doesn't seem to be coming to an end. The new club still spending way outwith their means whilst most top flight clubs are now debt free and turning a profit shows how ingrained financial carelessness is within those who follow them and the last club. Why are questions not being asked? This is the exact thing that happened with the old club and it seems like a rinse and repeat.

The ownership of Rangers isn't on trial here however Perry Mason one wants to get and however-much the P&D dolts would wish otherwise.

How about a wager? The outcome of this fraud case will lead directly to a dispute about Rangers' ownership.

Who is fool enough to say yes?

Nice try but Rangers are ethareal. You can't own them.

utter scum from the east end

taxing the brains of the pathetic morons

Wonderful to see the old goat getting so wound up, engaging in regular stereotyping, and generally being abusive to all and sundry on a daily basis.

Clearly it's all getting to him. Good.

It's truly incredible that there's been that much underhanded activity in this whole saga that it's still going on, and will be continuing through the 4 year anniversary of Rangers' administration. It seems like it's getting to Making a Murderer levels of twists and turns (obviously not severity) because this genuinely doesn't seem to be coming to an end. The new club still spending way outwith their means whilst most top flight clubs are now debt free and turning a profit shows how ingrained financial carelessness is within those who follow them and the last club. Why are questions not being asked? This is the exact thing that happened with the old club and it seems like a rinse and repeat.

This is the crux of the issue with the new Rangers. Why are those that follow them continuing to allow such financial waste from those that run them? Surely even they realise that there are increased levels of struggle from their neighbours across the city to reach the promises land of the CL group stages and the increased number of qualifying rounds for even the Europa league means regular European football is a long way away for Rangers.

I just don't see where this increased level of income to sustain Rangers is going to come from. Looking at the squad, they don't have a Forster/Wanyama/Hooper/Van Dijk that they can punt for millions, income won't increase dramatically with promotion and as I've said regular European football is miles off.

So is it just a case of spend spend spend until the roof caves in again or is there ever going to be some sort of sustainable plan at Ibrox