Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why, yes. Yes, he did. I think he said, "We wish the new Rangers Football Club every good fortune."

There have been a few made a good fortune out of the new Rangers Football Club.

It really is bonkers that a wee line like this kicks up such a storm.

It's also funny how quite a few Rangers fans are desperate to say they've never heard of this guy. Not only are so many of them desperately ignorant about Scottish football, but they want to wear that ignorance as a badge.

Weird.

Oh do shut up, I reckon most people had never heard of him and as for kicking up a storm :lol:

Oh do shut up, I reckon most people had never heard of him and as for kicking up a storm :lol:

I reckon you're talking bollocks and that he's really quite a well known player.

The story in the Record and the reaction on Rangers Media would indeed suggest something of a storm.

I reckon you're talking bollocks and that he's really quite a well known player.

The story in the Record and the reaction on Rangers Media would indeed suggest something of a storm.

Well known, my arse.

More bemusement than a storm tbf.

He did tweet about it......

Unlike James, he also tweeted about this...

Grant Russell Retweeted

Crown Office says it will bring fresh indictment against former Rangers administrators http://bit.ly/1Qxkz3V

Cannotsay

James Doleman ‏@jamesdoleman 2 mins2 minutes ago

The Crown however reserved the right to revive some of the charges at a later date

This says the same thing you absolute bell.

James Doleman ‏@jamesdoleman 2 mins2 minutes ago

The Crown however reserved the right to revive some of the charges at a later date

This says the same thing you absolute bell.

It doesn't actually. One relates to fresh charges, the other to reviving existing ones.

Sorry, does someone think that these fresh or revived charges will relate to something other than the death of rangers? Involved in the Hatton Garden raid perchance? Child trafficking? Barratry?

One a tweet, one a 400 word article saying no charges now, very probably some later.

You may also note that @stvstauchacceptable grant was a good number of hours behind the redoubtable Doleman. But he likes Celtic and we can't be having that can we?

Cheers moron....

On Monday, a judge at the High Court in Edinburgh dismissed the remaining charges against the two Duff and Phelps employees, two weeks after the Crown dropped five charges against the pair.

The Crown dismissed charge three on the indictment against the pair, which accused them of not disclosing the identity of a "person engaged in money laundering".

The prosecution also deserted another allegation they faced pro loco et tempore, meaning the procurator fiscal could return to it at a later date.

A charge against Green was also temporarily deserted, meaning the 62-year-old, as things stand, is not currently charged with any accusations.

Edited by THE KING

lol

A spokesman for the Crown said: "It is not the case that charges have been dropped. The charges against Paul Clark and David Whitehouse in the current indictment were dismissed.

"The Crown will proceed to raise a fresh indictment against Paul Clark, David Whitehouse and Charles Green in due course and within the statutory time limits."

So currently no charges against them , yes or no?