Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I still don't get why the paying of Doleman or whoever gets brought up on here all the time though. I doubt if anyone on here contributes financially to what he does. I therefore don't get why it's deemed relevant to discussion.

Monkey in, "Posts should be pertinent to the thread in question" shocker.

No sniggering, Ben and Tedi.

Monkey in, "Posts should be pertinent to the thread in question" shocker.

No sniggering, Ben and Tedi.

Aye, very good.

You surely get what I mean though. It seems to be raised as a means of taunting the anti- Rangers posters on here, but I fail to see how it manages to achieve this.

Aye, very good.

You surely get what I mean though. It seems to be raised as a means of taunting the anti- Rangers posters on here, but I fail to see how it manages to achieve this.

Well obviously it doesn't.

If you're a bear, you don't have a lot to cling to, and the Party Line is the funding of Doleman gives them the upper moral hand. Bizarro.

They just don't get the 'backing something to make it financially viable' thing.

(See Rangers r.i.p., & Sevco)

I still don't get why the paying of Doleman or whoever gets brought up on here all the time though.

I doubt if anyone on here contributes financially to what he does. I therefore don't get why it's deemed relevant to discussion.

There's lots of threads on here with posters using Jamesy bhoys blogs and tweets as a credible source of information, similar to those who claimed that mcconville was a credible source of information despite his previous indiscretions.

There's always another side of a coin....

Mention sevco a few times, mention the possibility of a new club, a wee mob mention and watch the cash come rolling in.

Didn't chuckles and the waistcoat use those exact phrases to try and get a cva and thus save the Club, and the money didn't roll in until youz started again?

I still don't get why the paying of Doleman or whoever gets brought up on here all the time though.I doubt if anyone on here contributes financially to what he does. I therefore don't get why it's deemed relevant to discussion.

It's worse than drug dealing and that money they donate means their children go hungry.

Where does a 246 seater stand fit inton this pledge?......

On the 14th of February 2012 our proud football club found themselves in a dire situation, we had entered the dreaded administration feared by all connected to Rangers...

In the following days it became clear that our 140 year history was at serious risk via the potential of liquidation....

The Fund has been set up for supporters to make cash donations that will directly affect the Club now and will go a long way towards helping secure its future. Be assured, it has been agreed, with all parties, that not one penny of this fund will go to the current owners or the administrators, every single penny will go to the daily running costs of Rangers Football Club.

The committee that had been put in place headed by Sandy Jardine and a number of chosen individuals who represent the fan base chosen by the supporters groups present at the meeting at the Ibrox Suite on Saturday 10th March 2012 .

The Fund (fully endorsed by the three major fan groups - the Association, the Assembly and the Trust) is working with others to ensure that the club is put back on its feet with stable finances.

Without immediate help the club were at a far higher risk of going into liquidation. Our one and only goal was the ongoing survival of our beloved club ensuring the 140 year timeline is maintained.

With great thanks to the rangers family fanbase we achieved our goals in safeguarding many aspects important to us all.