Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

99 mugs are now donating £2145 to the intrepid James Doleman.

Could these donations be classed as income?

Jamesy has spent the g&g's dosh and is now looking for more donations.

"Thanks to everyone that helped raise £2k for the December and January Rangers cases. I am now asking for a smaller amount for February"

It's PayPal time bhoys.

In the space of a few hours jamesy has raked in nearly £1400, s'pose you can't trust the SMSM to report fairly.

Intact I might get into this crowd funding malarkey myself, start a sevco blog and watch the dosh come rolling in.

In the space of a few hours jamesy has raked in nearly £1400, s'pose you can't trust the SMSM to report fairly.

Intact I might get into this crowd funding malarkey myself, start a sevco blog and watch the dosh come rolling in.

Could mean you wouldn't have to share a wi-fi connection anymore,eh?

Why not? Every man and his dog is making money out of Sevco. It's glorious to watch the vultures at work.

Haggerty gone? about fucking time the Herald seen sense, anybody that thinks that somebody that refers to Rangers fans as 'the klan' is employable by a nation newspaper needs to have a serious word with themselves.

She is a raving bigoted looney and seeing her sacked from an organisation where she could express her twisted views on things, is indeed a cause for celebration.

Tears and snotters over at Wings today after wee Angela gets her jotters. It was our fault apparently. The article is here:

http://wingsoverscotland.com/spears-of-sport/

A few excerpts for a laugh:

Today the Herald newspaper group sacked Sunday Herald columnist Angela Haggerty – who’s also the editor of Common Space – after just eight articles.

Haggerty, a Catholic of Irish descent had tweeted support for a fellow Herald columnist, sports reporter Graham Spiers after the paper published an apology to the club over a column he wrote on 30 December. Haggerty had specifically been commenting on a post by the Rangers Supporters Trust, a belligerent fan group with significant financial resources

According to Haggerty, “representatives of the Rangers board” threatened to reinstate legal action over the Spiers column unless she was sacked

The group alleging the advertising blackmail advertises itself as “DEFENDING OUR TRADITIONS” and “our people, our culture, our way of life”, concluding on the sectarian exhortation “No Surrender!”

The bigotry, open politicisation and bullying of the “Vanguard Bears”, are the traditions of the Unionist, Protestant, militarist, Loyalist establishment. For the Herald to bow so cravenly to their threats tells us about a lot more than football.

“Rangers is the last big institution of those traditions. In flexing its muscle against Angela Haggerty it demonstrates its continued determination to impose its values on wider Scottish society and to silence entirely legitimate criticism and comment with a sledgehammer.

Freedom will always be under attack from thugs and bullies, and Wings Over Scotland supports Angela unreservedly.

Downfall- the story of Angela haggertys journalistic career written by kinky , tedi and Bennet . Get on it lads , could be a stocking filler

The only one who got Angela Haggerty dismissed was Angela Haggerty.

Oofffttt!

Lets start the day with a quiz.

Who just tweeted...

Great news folks *drumroll*: Delighted to say I'll be returning to my column in @newsundayherald from this Sunday. Smashing.

Got to love the power of the unions.

Remember when the players' union saved McGregor and all the TUPE rebels from having to transfer to a new club?

And how much have the racist and junkies of Rangers Trust got from the Klan?

Or how much have the Klan given to the racist drug dealing scum behind ...the Lion Brand?

I'm sure that is what mr x calls whataboutery....

Jamesy has spent the g&g's dosh and is now looking for more donations.

"Thanks to everyone that helped raise £2k for the December and January Rangers cases. I am now asking for a smaller amount for February"

It's PayPal time bhoys.

He's also very grateful to you for mentioning him a few times every single week on here. Good publicity.

Who are you more obsessed with - Phil or Doleman?