Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He's also very grateful to you for mentioning him a few times every single week on here. Good publicity.

Who are you more obsessed with - Phil or Doleman?

In other words 'stop laughing at the bloggers and the idiots who fund them'.

He now has another £1500 after spending £2300 in January, tis a grand life for some.

And how much have the racist and junkies of Rangers Trust got from the Klan?

Or how much have the Klan given to the racist drug dealing scum behind ...the Lion Brand?

I'm sure that is what mr x calls whataboutery....

I'm sure that's what the rest of us call s***e...

I'll bet you're no oil painting.

WTF have her looks got to do with her journalistic skills?

Absolutely nothing. It's all they've got left, after celebrating her exit from the Herald, only for her to return a few days later.

On the flip side, it just confirms how bitter they are.

Edited by dave.j

He now has another £1500 after spending £2300 in January, tis a grand life for some.

I'm not on Twitter and, like most people, I consider Phil an unhinged moron.

It's clear you are obsessed with both Doleman and Phil though. But then again I don't imagine there's much else going on in your life, is there Vick?

I'm not on Twitter and, like most people, I consider Phil an unhinged moron.

It's clear you are obsessed with both Doleman and Phil though. But then again I don't imagine there's much else going on in your life, is there Vick?

All that says to me is that you doth protest too much.

Since you asked a gazillion times Rico.........

Looks like it is all going to get spent on youth development facilities at Auchenhowie.

lol...the fans paying for youth development facilities , Why doesn't DK use some of that £50m that he was putting up the lions share ,into it?

Jamesy bhoy has nearly £1800 in his kickstarter account, added to the £2300 he spent last month, its a grand life for the bold reporter.

Mention sevco a few times, mention the possibility of a new club, a wee mob mention and watch the cash come rolling in.

No wonder the bloggers are so keen on keeping the online mob focused on all things sevco lol

Jamesy has spent the g&g's dosh and is now looking for more donations.

"Thanks to everyone that helped raise £2k for the December and January Rangers cases. I am now asking for a smaller amount for February"

It's PayPal time bhoys.

In the space of a few hours jamesy has raked in nearly £1400, s'pose you can't trust the SMSM to report fairly.

Intact I might get into this crowd funding malarkey myself, start a sevco blog and watch the dosh come rolling in.

Jamesy bhoy has nearly £1800 in his kickstarter account, added to the £2300 he spent last month, its a grand life for the bold reporter.

Mention sevco a few times, mention the possibility of a new club, a wee mob mention and watch the cash come rolling in.

No wonder the bloggers are so keen on keeping the online mob focused on all things sevco lol

Beyond seething.

Your last sentence might be right but I wonder if this is the future of reporting. Physical newspapers are near enough dead so maybe people will start paying for micro-services, instead. After the Persicope episode during the week, I'm starting to wonder about the future of paid-for TV sport as well. If half the crowd are kitted up as cameramen, who's going to pay 20 quid a month for Sky Sports?

Back to JJ, what's his main source of income? If this is it, I'm surprised he can run a reporting service and pay his living expenses on 24K pa. Or is this just his pocket money?

Your last sentence might be right but I wonder if this is the future of reporting. Physical newspapers are near enough dead so maybe people will start paying for micro-services, instead. After the Persicope episode during the week, I'm starting to wonder about the future of paid-for TV sport as well. If half the crowd are kitted up as cameramen, who's going to pay 20 quid a month for Sky Sports?

Back to JJ, what's his main source of income? If this is it, I'm surprised he can run a reporting service and pay his living expenses on 24K pa. Or is this just his pocket money?

I agree with you (in part naturally) on both counts. For football, Periscope itself isn't the future (although a better iteration of it could be one part of it) but for sure having a football association/league controlling its own content and distribution must surely not be that far away. Of course, the programming/presentation/access needs to be right but if The SPFL aren't looking in to this right now then they are fools. Doesn't our current deal end in 2019/20? Given the pace our adminsrators work at they need to get their skates on.

As for Jamesybhoy? The laugh isn't crowdsourcing per se but the continuing obsession that Sellick fans have with us. When I mentioned this before a response I got was, "So what. I pay someone to cut my grass" which is missing the point. A better grass-cutting analogy for Doleman would be paying someone to report on your neighbour's gardener. Now THAT is bizarre behaviour.