Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sevco are debt free :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing to see here...

"Reliance is still placed on shareholders to fund the shortfall that is required during the current rebuilding phase. The total interest free funds provided by shareholders at 31 December 2015 is £9.25m. Additional funds have been committed to cover the balance of the financial year to June 2016."

Excuse me?

I have merely thanked XJ for delivering yet another rant which was more about what he hopes happens, rather than disputing the points put forward, it contains the usual tired references to historical comfort blankets, bleating about moral wrongdoing, being ashamed and good ole sectarianism.

While all of this may encourage some good old fashioned backslapping from Rangers obsessed zoomers, none of it makes a blind bit of difference in the real world....it is classic 'howling at the moon'

Basically 4 years ago, you guys were out, making your clubs listen and actually influencing events, now you are content repeating the same old rhetoric, day after day on football forums and blogs, it is completely ineffectual, you really should change your tactics but I really hope you don't.

Is "Howling at the moon" your phrase of the week?

Thats a couple of times you've used it. Though in fairness, I think you just basically saw Nacho use it and copied him.

Maybe it will get more bites than the "obsessed" line you guys are so fond of using?

You know they're wound up when they start red dotting you :lol:

This thread is becoming drenched in delicious, salty tears.

I know, it's so transparent.

Tedi even went back and dotted an old one of mine, what a doofus, eh? :lol:

How do you know it's been raised previously?

Old firm fans only have a limited number of things they say when you pull the string at the back. In fairness to bis he wouldn't need to have ever graced these pages before to come to the conclusion that calling people angry has been done before.

Edited for fairness/accuracy.

Edited by aofjays