Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I used your name because like the others you are a permanent feature on just about every Rangers related thread on the site , clogging up every match thread with some sort of tedious arguement and eventually turning it into a bralt overspill

I've never denied the obsession.

I do attempt to discuss things though. The reason my contributions to match threads can become prolonged is that people tend to engage.

Mindless chanting of slogans isn't really my thing.

I've never denied the obsession.

I do attempt to discuss things though. The reason my contributions to match threads can become prolonged is that people tend to engage.

Mindless chanting of slogans isn't really my thing.

Can you remind what relevance your ranting raving about a red card received at the early season 5-1 game had in relevance to anything being discussed in the dundee thread again? Edited by forever_blue

Also monkey if you were so against repetitive , childish drivel you would have pulled shull , doink etc up along time ago , the reality is you are more than happy for such posts to continue as long as it is anti rangers in stance , all I have done is turn shulls type of post on its head and given it a pro rangers stance and clearly irks and irritates you , so give the outrage stance a rest and just admit you are a hypocrite

Doink

Can you remind what relevance your ranting raving about a red card received at the early season 5-1 game had in relevance to anything being discussed in the dundee thread again?

He needs to get over that, even some qots fans are calling him a fanny.

Only things that matter forever are:

a) What do the football authorities think?

Answer: Same club.

b) Are our finances secure?

Answer: Our only debt is to our shareholders. We're projected to make a profit next season.

c) Are we winning on the park?

Answer: Yep...and with style too.

Who cares what others believe?

We're well and truly back :lol:

Keep drinking the KoolAid

Ever thought about paying all the debts your club incurred? Assuming it's the same club

Keep drinking the KoolAid

Ever thought about paying all the debts your club incurred? Assuming it's the same club

Our Old company has paid all its debts.....save the disputed courtcase with HMRC.

Our current company has no debts.

Who do you think we owe?

Also monkey if you were so against repetitive , childish drivel you would have pulled shull , doink etc up along time ago , the reality is you are more than happy for such posts to continue as long as it is anti rangers in stance , all I have done is turn shulls type of post on its head and given it a pro rangers stance and clearly irks and irritates you , so give the outrage stance a rest and just admit you are a hypocrite

Doesn't understand the difference between poetry and mind-numbing shit type post. imo

Answer: Our only debt is to our shareholders. We're projected to make a profit next season.

I disagree with all 3 points

So here are some real truths that will "matter forever" 

Your finances are only "secure" because your old company (but same club, nothing has changed etc.) took a decision not to pay its bills, and was therefore rightly put into administration and then liquidated. They then had an opportunity to start again as a new, debt free company/club. How convenient. 

Your new debt free company/club that looked exactly like the old one, then went onto, and have continued to, make an absolute dogs dinner of things, so much so they even took a loan from the ever so honourable and upright businessman mike ashley. Has the Craig Whyte debacle not taught you anything at all? You are now "secure"? How about self sufficient? Have you learned from your mistakes? I highly doubt it. Honestly, if you think for one minute that right now everything is ok and secure at your club, then you have sadly learned nothing.

One of the problems you Rangers fans have had for a while now, is you bury your heads in the sand and believe all the propaganda without question (do you remember Craig Whyte was your billionaire hero?). No questions asked then or now, just total blind faith that the status quo would and will be continued. You are used to living in the David Murray days of simply getting someone to write a check and everything was sorted... those days are gone. Learn from your mistakes.

And yes, you should be totally ashamed of yourselves, you let your club die, not to mention that in the process your club screwed over your very own queen to the tune of £20 Million (out-with the big tax case).. and yet, still, after all of this, you simply won't ever admit to any wrongdoing, and will even delight in your current pitiful lowly state.

OK, so this season you will finally be able to win the league in the 2nd tier of Scottish football. Whoop deee dooo, you made it back to the Premier League after probably spending more than every other club combined in the process. What a heroic achievement. You must be so proud. 

In all honesty, your club (sectarianism aside) will be, for the foreseeable future at least, considered as a joke

Our Old company has paid all its debts.....save the disputed courtcase with HMRC.

Our current company has no debts.

Who do you think we owe?

has the Rangers club/company not been borrowing money from people?

If it's not loans then are there new shares been released to purchase?

a) I suspect this isn't what they think - it's what they say.

b) How do you know your debt is only to shareholders?  I didn't think King had revealed the source of the Â£6M loan-for-a-loan.

c) One out of three isn't bad.  But it all goes back to fielding a team that is outwith your financial means.

That`s good, they are still all 100% correct though, thanks for yet another howling at the moon rant, carry on.

And what you are doing is somehow different? That'll be the irony meter broken the swede was on about

Sevco are debt free :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing to see here...

"Reliance is still placed on shareholders to fund the shortfall that is required during the current rebuilding phase. The total interest free funds provided by shareholders at 31 December 2015 is £9.25m. Additional funds have been committed to cover the balance of the financial year to June 2016."

Excuse me?

I have merely thanked XJ for delivering yet another rant which was more about what he hopes happens, rather than disputing the points put forward, it contains the usual tired references to historical comfort blankets, bleating about moral wrongdoing, being ashamed and good ole sectarianism.

While all of this may encourage some good old fashioned backslapping from Rangers obsessed zoomers, none of it makes a blind bit of difference in the real world....it is classic 'howling at the moon'

Basically 4 years ago, you guys were out, making your clubs listen and actually influencing events, now you are content repeating the same old rhetoric, day after day on football forums and blogs, it is completely ineffectual, you really should change your tactics but I really hope you don't.

Is "Howling at the moon" your phrase of the week?

Thats a couple of times you've used it. Though in fairness, I think you just basically saw Nacho use it and copied him.

Maybe it will get more bites than the "obsessed" line you guys are so fond of using?