Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There seems to be a renewed effort from our obsessed friends with the usual suspects on full sevco mode, social media and radio stations being bombarded by calls of new Rangers.

Shame that they can't see how quickly their own club declining due to their blinkered sevcovision ....

There seems to be a renewed effort from our obsessed friends with the usual suspects on full sevco mode, social media and radio stations being bombarded by calls of new Rangers.

Shame that they can't see how quickly their own club declining due to their blinkered sevcovision ....

Maybe they will bring out another newspaper advert or maybe Tache and Ken are designing Another cunning banner Edited by forever_blue

Just take a minute and think how much time and effort you put into Rangers , a club you claim to despise , just think about it for a few minutes and you might begin to reliase why we find you and your ilk such a laughable bunch, yerself , dhave , monkey tennis and wrk , the countdown to number 55 is gathering pace and what a fucking meltdown it is going to bring on here when it takes place

Give it a rest fb. You're coming across as something of a simpleton.

My contributions on this have been to suggest that while there's been a continuation, it's not been seamless.

Your contributions have been repetitive, childish drivel, that apparently betrays a sense of somehow being above the tedious shit you do so much to sustain.

Honestly, you're behaving like some tiresome kid that needs taken home.

Give it a rest fb. You're coming across as something of a simpleton.My contributions on this have been to suggest that while there's been a continuation, it's not been seamless.Your contributions have been repetitive, childish drivel, that apparently betrays a sense of somehow being above the tedious shit you do so much to sustain.Honestly, you're behaving like some tiresome kid that needs taken home.

Are you not one of the ones who regularly spouts it is a multi team forum? All differing opinions and all that ? Well in that case deal with it

Are you not one of the ones who regularly spouts it is a multi team forum? All differing opinions and all that ? Well in that case deal with it

Yes, it's a multi club forum, meaning that voices of those who support various clubs are welcome. The voices of Rangers fans on these Rangers threads should be particularly welcome.

It's just that you never actually say anything these days - you don't tend to offer opinions at all. Each post is like a bloody chant.

It's crap to read and I'm highlighting it because you took a gratuitous sideswipe at me.

Also monkey if you were so against repetitive , childish drivel you would have pulled shull , doink etc up along time ago , the reality is you are more than happy for such posts to continue as long as it is anti rangers in stance , all I have done is turn shulls type of post on its head and given it a pro rangers stance and clearly irks and irritates you , so give the outrage stance a rest and just admit you are a hypocrite

Yes, it's a multi club forum, meaning that voices of those who support various clubs are welcome. The voices of Rangers fans on these Rangers threads should be particularly welcome.

It's just that you never actually say anything these days - you don't tend to offer opinions at all. Each post is like a bloody chant.

It's crap to read and I'm highlighting it because you took a gratuitous sideswipe at me.

Aye the opinions from the non Rangers fans are all varied and awfy interesting.

Yes, it's a multi club forum, meaning that voices of those who support various clubs are welcome. The voices of Rangers fans on these Rangers threads should be particularly welcome. It's just that you never actually say anything these days - you don't tend to offer opinions at all. Each post is like a bloody chant. It's crap to read and I'm highlighting it because you took a gratuitous sideswipe at me.

There's really not much else to say MT, It's just the same thing over and over again.

Same tedious patter for the last 1000 pages imo.

Aye the opinions from the non Rangers fans are all varied and awfy interesting.

"Yer deid"

"Sevco"

"Yae let yur club die"

That just about covers the vast and expansive views brought forward by the non Rangers supporting dwellers of this forum , real groundbreaking discussion

"Yer deid" "Sevco" "Yae let yur club die" That just about covers the vast and expansive views brought forward by the non Rangers supporting dwellers of this forum , real groundbreaking discussion

Only things that matter forever are:

a) What do the football authorities think?

Answer: Same club.

b) Are our finances secure?

Answer: Our only debt is to our shareholders. We're projected to make a profit next season.

c) Are we winning on the park?

Answer: Yep...and with style too.

Who cares what others believe?

We're well and truly back :lol:

"Yer deid"

"Sevco"

"Yae let yur club die"

That just about covers the vast and expansive views brought forward by the non Rangers supporting dwellers of this forum , real groundbreaking discussion

And yet I don't come out with stuff like that at all, but still you chose to mention me in one of your pitiful posts today.

You're doing more than most to ensure this thread is rubbish much of the time.

If discussion ever breaks out, your response tends to involve the number 55.

And yet I don't come out with stuff like that at all, but still you chose to mention me in one of your pitiful posts today.

You're doing more than most to ensure this thread is rubbish much of the time.

If discussion ever breaks out, your response tends to involve the number 55.

Yet how many times have you tried to pull me up now? Possibly a dozen yet not once have you ever said anything to the other posters who post the sayings I pointed out earlier day after day , post after post , the reason simply being the pro rangers stance irritates you imo if you were against childish bravado on both sides of the arguement I would perhaps respect and take your stance about my posts a bit more seriously , but you clearly don't

Yet how many times have you tried to pull me up now? Possibly a dozen yet not once have you ever said anything to the other posters who post the sayings I pointed out earlier day after day , post after post , the reason simply being the pro rangers stance irritates you imo if you were against childish bravado on both sides of the arguement I would perhaps respect and take your stance about my posts a bit more seriously , but you clearly don't

I'm generally happy enough to let your rubbish slide, but when you chuck my name in there, I'm inclined to respond.

I'm generally happy enough to let your rubbish slide, but when you chuck my name in there, I'm inclined to respond.

I used your name because like the others you are a permanent feature on just about every Rangers related thread on the site , clogging up every match thread with some sort of tedious arguement and eventually turning it into a bralt overspill