Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dhavey must have put out the bat signal because as quick as a flash here is his crime fighting sidekick we angry ahofjays to dish out some much needed hauners

Although he does give out more of a wee scrappy doo vibe than that of the caped crusader

Edited by forever_blue

Dhavey must have put out the bat signal because as quick as a flash here is his crime fighting sidekick we angry ahofjays to dish out some much needed hauners

Although he does give out more of a wee scrappy doo vibe than that of the caped crusader

:lol:

Lemme at 'em, lemme at 'em.

:batman

It has probably been mentioned before, but the very notion that some of you are not even slightly ashamed about screwing over your Majesty the Queen to the tune of £20M is just delicious irony. 

:D

But you do care tho, and let's face it, you spend more time here than most.

Probably telling us all you don't care.

I go through stages of posting on here and not posting on here , mostly just come back to the mock the diddies repeating the same old tired lines over and over again

I go through stages of posting on here and not posting on here , mostly just come back to the mock the diddies repeating the same old tired lines over and over again

Tell us the one about how Rangers aren't in liquidation.

C'mon that's not fair (and sounds a lot like one of those tired line things). The "Who did the liquidated club play in Europe after finishing 2nd?" question was a new one to me at least.

You missed out a comma after diddies... :whistle

Bit harsh on Bennett and TEDI....btbf they do have more posts than everyone else.

It has probably been mentioned before, but the very notion that some of you are not even slightly ashamed about screwing over your Majesty the Queen to the tune of £20M is just delicious irony. 

:D

I think it was the UK Govt.  tbf