Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What a crock of shite.

Given that it is you saying it then I am not surprised.

"I think it [ill feeling towards Rangers] will always be there.

"There was no necessity for Rangers to be put down into the Third Division and I think that's the thing that will always stay in Scottish football.

"I think there'll be a bitterness in the Rangers ranks that that's happened.

Basically Walter is stating that there was no need for Rangers to be put down to the Third division but this was done because of ill feeling (bitterness  :thumsup2 (note the brackets wee angry jay)) and this in turn will have created bitterness within the Rangers ranks.

Simple if you want to, or have the brain capacity to understand it.

Bino Bawsed up again

Just to go all Kincardine here, it isn't () brackets, it is the square variety that is used []. ;)

Bullshit.

Walter was rambling on about the bitterness that Rangers feel towards all the other clubs about all the bad stuff that happened to them. Boo Fucking hoo, basically.

ETA - isn't Walter's bitter resentment garbage a kind of sinister veiled threat, similar to McCoist's 'who are these people' shit-stirring...?

TEDI trying to turn Walter Smiths quote that , There will be ill feeling FROM Rangers, into he said

ill feeling AGAINST Rangers?!!!

What a Fukin idiot.

What a crock of shite.

Given that it is you saying it then I am not surprised.

"I think it [ill feeling towards Rangers] will always be there.

"There was no necessity for Rangers to be put down into the Third Division and I think that's the thing that will always stay in Scottish football.

"I think there'll be a bitterness in the Rangers ranks that that's happened.

Basically Walter is stating that there was no need for Rangers to be put down to the Third division but this was done because of ill feeling (bitterness :thumsup2 (note the brackets wee angry jay)) and this in turn will have created bitterness within the Rangers ranks.

Simple if you want to, or have the brain capacity to understand it.

Bino Bawsed up again

Let's not get into an argument over which one of us has the larger brain Ted.

By the way when you say "within the Rangers ranks", do you mean all the Rangers ranks, or just some of them? Must be the latter since you didn't write 'all'. What a relief.

Back on topic, 1 news outlet out of 4 is reporting it the way you like it. We don't all have to agree with your view.

Scotsman article: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/rangers-should-stay-bitter-over-fourth-tier-put-down-walter-smith-1-4098228

Article is titled "Rangers should stay bitter" :lol:

Just realised the BBC article actually shows the interview itself: http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36025815

Go listen to the first 30 seconds. It's pretty clear he's talking about the thing that will "always stay" is his own club's "bitterness". He says it all in one sentence.

Edited by BinoBalls

Aye, the Record is right and the BBC is wrong :lol:

Perhaps the BBC felt the need to clarify the context give folk like you are its audience.

Another quote from the same interview;

Again states that other clubs were happy to see Rangers suffer, it is pretty clear to everyone else but stubborn fools that he talking about bitterness and ill feeling of both sides.

"There's no doubt it was the wrong move in my eyes. Scottish football's been worse off and a lot of the teams who were happy to see Rangers go down there have suffered and found themselves relegated or in the process of being relegated."

^^^^ still hasn't listened to the interview :lol: :lol:

Aye, the Record is right and the BBC is wrong  :lol:

Perhaps the BBC felt the need to clarify the context give folk like you are its audience.

Again states that other clubs were happy to see Rangers suffer, it is pretty clear to everyone else but stubborn fools that he talking about bitterness and ill feeling of both sides.

"There's no doubt it was the wrong move in my eyes. Scottish football's been worse off and a lot of the teams who were happy to see Rangers go down there have suffered and found themselves relegated or in the process of being relegated."

I wouldn't use that quote as some validation of his view TBH.

Aye, the Record is right and the BBC is wrong :lol:

That quote is purely season ticket marketing.

'Scottish Football's been worse off.....'

Root Cause factors

• Rangers cheating with EBTs
  •  
  • Rangers hiding EBTs from HMRC
  •  
  • Rangers spending ridiculous amounts in excess of their income.
  •  
  • Rangers threatening all and sundry, instead of fessing up, taking their (kryptonite word alert) 'punishment'

....and THEY are bitter at US?

(ultimate root cause was of course Billy McNeill holding up the European Cup in 1967, but I'll get accused of being an Aberghreen supporter for pointing that out)

Fucking Hell :lol:

In Ted's head "Happy to see Rangers go down" means bitterness and ill feeling lol

I have no bitterness or ill feeling towards you Ted but I'm happy to see you make a monumental c'nt of yourself on this thread :lol:

And the actual quote itself is just comedy gold from the bewildered auld goat

In Walters mind it clearly did, something you would know if you had taken the time to listen to the whole interview.  But no, you opted to follow the rest of the happy clappers on this thread and like them you ended up making an utter c**t out of yourself, nothing new here.

Can you name the 2 that he followed?

I still can't believe that this stooshie has been created by some of Walters answers, seriously get a grip of yourselves.

Does a section of Scottish fans harbour ill will towards Rangers, well yes they do.

Was there happiness at seeing rfc go down . Well yes there was.

Have some of those who were happy, now having a hard time of it. Well yes they are.

The only issue I have is that he's making excuses for his pal Ally.