Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

My only question is - Why are you wasting your time on a Stirling Albion fan?

Ha ha ha ha ha

Stirling Albion, a well respected Scottish Football Club.

You're cheating sectarian Club full of fuckwit fans died a hilarious death.

BLUE DISGRACE FC 1873 (deceased)

Ha ha ha ha ha

To be fair we are not nearly as bothered about it as you lot (and interviewers) seem to be, it is just one of many things you cannot let go, like resolution 12 for instance.

Journey is over, we are back, that is the reality of present day and that is what the future is all about.

I suggest that Walter Smith and Graeme Souness are both pretty bothered about the Apply-To-The-Third-Or-Get-a-Boost-To-The-Top-Tier issue.

After all, they've both made categorical public statements explicitly stating that they're a bit upset about it, just in the last few days.

I mean, fair play though.  Maybe the rest of you are really intensely relaxed about it, and it's only your most famous living managers who are in any way annoyed.

Can somebody mock up a Rangers crest with the word Bitter instead of Ready.

(They do own the crest don't they?)

Definitely own it again. I have the joy of driving past their shit tip of a ground every morning. They really went all out to show the fans they got the badges back.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Stirling Albion, a well respected Scottish Football Club.

You're cheating sectarian Club full of fuckwit fans died a hilarious death.

BLUE DISGRACE FC 1873 (deceased)

Ha ha ha ha ha

loooool sevcooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That was a good days meltdown read.

Tedi using the one source banned from the bigot bowl :lol:

And this sort of deflection in the run up to the biggest game in their history, you think he'd be basking in that.

They're coming across in the coverage as the wee diddy club taking on the BIG Team in the Cup, half expecting the Govan bakers to be baking r,w&b cookies (probably do anyroads).

Hope they get pummeled,the extra seethe on top of every single one of thems palpable hurt will top off the season.

Mikey spouting his wet dreams in public again

Do you still hug yer hoopy the hound teddy to sleep at night ?

I know it must burn that sellick will be the dominant force in Scottish football for years to come but you don't need to resort to the 'wan ay thum' pish.

I know it must burn that sellick will be the dominant force in Scottish football for years to come but you don't need to resort to the 'wan ay thum' pish.

You keep gleefully telling us this , the truth is you have no idea and at times it just comes across as wishful thinking

It's nowhere near over :lol:

You'll be sellick's wipping boys for years :lol:

Mikey spouting his wet dreams in public again

Steady.  Wee Mikey is a decent bloke.  Had you the misfortune to go to Braidhurst High you'd also use the term 'wipping boy'.

Steady. Wee Mikey is a decent bloke. Had you the misfortune to go to Braidhurst High you'd also use the term 'wipping boy'.

Aye mikeys fine , we have always got on reasonably well over the years but we still have our wee moments of debate and winding each other up . It's what makes the forum interesting

Edit to add : I will always be in his gratitude for exposing me to the "no need to be upset" monkey meme

Edited by forever_blue