Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Simply a 'voice in the wilderness' to paraphrase John's gospel. We all know this thread would have died on its tits if it wasn't for we staunch Bears making brief appearance or you sadly misled diddies trying to stir the porridge.

The Grey and Green mob have gone. Their arguments have been destroyed. It's only you delusional diddies flying the tricolour.

So anyone disagreeing with Rangers fans is "flying the tricolour"? Have a word with yourself you deluded old goat.

So anyone disagreeing with Rangers fans is "flying the tricolour"? Have a word with yourself you deluded old goat.

It's a nasty little world view isn't it?

In his defence, I don't believe he's actually that tiny minded. He's trying terribly hard to project that he is at the moment though.

Just a shame it looks like the Tribute Act are going to limp into next season before going bust too. Would have been a hoot whilst here, but the Lone Arranger's continue on to die another day.

I remember the days when you used to contribute instead of just being a Troll and nothing else.

ETA apologies to Strichner, this should have been a response to a Kincardine post.

Edited by dave.j

I guess I've missed the latest stick to beat Rangers fans with.

I went back a few pages but it was all the usual GIRUY Rangers fans.

Should I be concerned or is it the latest spin? :rolleyes:

Indeed.  As I've said, Sellick fans have abandoned this discussion as a. they know they lost the argument and b. why bark when you have a dog?

Nice to see so many Sellick poodles get in a froth about this.

Indeed.  As I've said, Sellick fans have abandoned this discussion as a. they know they lost the argument and b. why bark when you have a dog?

Nice to see so many Sellick poodles get in a froth about this.

Yep. You're right. :thumsup2

You know what's good to see?

The total bitterness and hate for Rangers is still strong but it's tempered by fear these days.

All the nonsense blogs from Ill Phil etc have been proved to be just that.....nonsense.

We're seeing fear not mocking now.

Myself, purely out of Sporting Integrity, I love my team as they are capable of beating Celtic unlike many as evidenced this season.

The total bitterness and hate for Rangers is still strong but it's tempered by fear these days.

All the nonsense blogs from Ill Phil etc have been proved to be just that.....nonsense.

Myself, purely out of Sporting Integrity, I love my team as they are capable of beating Celtic unlike many as evidenced this season.

Fear of what, exactly?

^ ^ ^ doesn't understand the meaning of sporting integrity.

Oh deary me so many idiocies and fallacies in one post.

I will leave aside the stereotypical Rangers grandstand post that contains arrogance and ignorance in equal measure within it.  I suspect in posting like that you are playing to the galleries so to speak, so we'll let you off.

However, what exactly do you believe the term sporting integrity means and does your understanding of it reflect the entire Rangers community?  If so it may explain why the debate over sporting integrity has been confused so much over the last few years.  Maybe if someone had explained to you that it is more than the ability to beat an opponent there could have been a grown up conversation about it.

Lastly, you drew with Celtic over 120 minutes and overcame them on penalties.  Ross County, Motherwell and Aberdeen (twice) have all beaten Celtic this season.  Celtic also drew 8 games in their league campaign which about equals Rangers 'achievement' this season.

Don't let the facts get in the way of a meaningless grandstanding post on a football forum though.