Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You're selling me short here, chappy.. The full title is, "A Sevco-supporting, Tory-voting, bigoted Unionist c**t".

We don't speak asterisks, spell out what you mean or forever be consigned as a Sevco supporting, Tory voting bigoted hypocrit. Edited by stonedsailor

We don't speak asterisks, spell out what you mean or forever be consigned as a Sevco supporting, Tory voting bigoted hypocrit.

Good point.  Where the swear filter caught me at "c**t" it actually meant, "Big handsome ride".  I'll ask Div to update it.

Good point. Where the swear filter caught me at "c**t" it actually meant, "Big handsome ride". I'll ask Div to update it.

There you go again attempting to rewrite history.

To write history one must be more than a man, since the author who holds the pen of this great justiciary must be free from all preoccupation of interest or vanity.

copyright SNS

The owners of Rangers FC have stepped up pressure on Mike Ashley of Sports Direct to break their joint venture for selling club kits and merchandise.

One of Mr Ashley's firms owns 49% of Rangers Retail. There is a break clause requiring seven years' notice.

Rangers have now withdrawn the rights to use club trademarks.

This appears to make it impossible for Rangers Retail to continue selling branded goods, and may even be intended to provoke a legal challenge.

The retail venture was set up under the previous management board at Ibrox.

Legal challenge

Ibrox bosses and Mr Ashley have been in dispute over the changed relationship when the previous regime was forced to give way to current Rangers chairman Dave King.

The current board has been trying to get out of the contract with Mr Ashley's company, announcing in March that it intended to break the deal.

Cheers scoop, in other news Charles Gordon arrived in Khartoum....

No.  You can rip up a contract at any time.  If the aggrieved party has an issue then they can go to law.

Or the aggrieved party can just keep selling the merchandise with the logos on and wait for King to come after him.  

Or the aggrieved party can just keep selling the merchandise with the logos on and wait for King to come after him.

It would be funny if they started selling Celtic merchamdise through Rangers retail!!! Heads exploding everywhere and the brickworks taking on record numbers of employees.

It would be funny if they started selling Celtic merchamdise through Rangers retail!!! Heads exploding everywhere and the brickworks taking on record numbers of employees.

Yeah fat Peter would love that (wacko smiley)

Or the aggrieved party

Congratulations, DA.  This is the first time in history that The Fat Cockney b*****d has been known as 'the aggrieved party'.  A future in Sports Direct's PR department awaits you. Maybe you can count the time you spend posting about Rangers to your new zero-hours contract.

Congratulations, DA.  This is the first time in history that The Fat Cockney b*****d has been known as 'the aggrieved party'.  A future in Sports Direct's PR department awaits you. Maybe you can count the time you spend posting about Rangers to your new zero-hours contract.

It's the second time he's been described thus - you beat me to it in the post I quoted.

Pfft. We're in the business of making history. we leave the rewriting it to your grey and green pals.

We?

You are little more than an ineffectual bystander, like the rest of us.

The history you are accepting has been written by men uninterested in anything else but lining their pockets with your money.

So quick summary:

1. Rangers have told SD to GTF.

2. The diddies don't like this as it wasn't on their agenda.

The rest is the usual diddy trolling.  Fair play?

A press release says Rangers are withdrawing IP rights and tearing up the contract.  Rangers fans get all wet thinking about.  Rangers fans forget King hasn't put in his 20M yet.  Mission accomplished. 

Have another bite, chappy.  I'm almost certain this isn't what you meant.

I'm missing an 'it' ('thinking about it') but, apart from that, I said what I meant and meant what I said.  

King continues to play the Rangers fans like an old violin.

I'm missing an 'it' ('thinking about it') but, apart from that, I said what I meant and meant what I said. 

That's why I gave you another shot at it.  I'd rather castigate you as an imbecile rather than a semi-literate imbecile.

Edited by The_Kincardine

That's why I gave you another shot at it.  I'd rather castigate you as an imbecile rather than a semi-literate imbecile.

You forgot to quote the bit where I said King was playing you like an old violin.

You forgot to quote the bit where I said King was playing you like an old violin.

Me?  An old violin?  A clapped-out double bass is more likely.

Edited to add:  Hopefully Police Scotland will get those who have been on the fiddle.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Me?  An old violin?  A clapped-out double bass is more likely.

Edited to add:  Hopefully Police Scotland will get those who have been on the fiddle.

Many a good tune played on an old bass fiddle.