Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1 hour ago, Sting777 said:

Well that to me reads that it's a new club and a new company which equates to me as being the thing that has played out of Ibrox since season 12/13 is a brand new entity! Zero and counting!

That's because you struggle with English.  The statement is clear: It's a new club/company and I'm perfectly happy to accept it at face value.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's because you struggle with English.  The statement is clear: It's a new club/company and I'm perfectly happy to accept it at face value.

You really are howling at the moon, mate.

'club/company' meaning  the club and company are the same bloody thing.  

As everybody in the whole world (apart from Sevco Rangers straw clutchers) accepts.

Remember all the shockerooni headlines about Craig Whyte putting the CLUB into administration?

28 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Hahaha! Sevconians are getting a bit rattled now! Please let Nacho out the bunker so we can have a right laugh....lol

Zero and counting!

Edited by Sting777

Could you spell out what you think that statement means please?

I am pretty sure that it means the entity known as Rangers FC are new regardless of whether you know that entity as a club or company. The club and company are the same entity with a choice of nouns to describe it.

48 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

Could you spell out what you think that statement means please?

I am pretty sure that it means the entity known as Rangers FC are new regardless of whether you know that entity as a club or company. The club and company are the same entity with a choice of nouns to describe it.

Tumbleweed...

Oh well lads. You had a good run with the mental gymnastics. 

GIRUY all by the way. Same club ma arse :lol:

Now we will have years of mental gymnastics over a slash. Will that go in the rhythmic section?

9 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar said:

Don't worry lads our beloved SFA and SPFL will twist UEFA' s consideration into it saying that Rangers are the same club and that they they were always above reproach and wish Rangers all the best in their chase for title number 55.

aye - that slash in the club/company terminology could be the miniscule amount of wiggle room for rangers and the connected SFA/SPFL suits to continue the spin telling us black is white.

although even they would have to baulk at the 'above reproach' line!

Impossible to shame these fuckers