Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1 minute ago, The DA said:

They do.  They're posting as The_KIncardine and Bennett.  

I've set them more challenging objectives for the last quarter.

Dreary fucking me.  Just when you have hope that you find a Diddy who can speak English they fucking blow it.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Wait.  I just had my latest Hugo Boss suit delivered.  f**k, they forgot to include the SS armband.

I asked Mike Ashley not to release the Stoney armbands yet. We've still not agreed on the profit splitting. Still, I will be getting more for the £1.99 rrp armand than Sevco get from a shirt.

I thought that Rangers fans hid their embarrassment at the past few years quite well behind the facade of false superiority but when their star signing is singing rebel song in the changing room and boasting about sproging his bird before his currant club were born it must be hard to hold back.

3 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

I asked Mike Ashley not to release the Stoney armbands yet. We've still not agreed on the profit splitting. Still, I will be getting more for the £1.99 rrp armand than Sevco get from a shirt.

I thought that Rangers fans hid their embarrassment at the past few years quite well behind the facade of false superiority but when their star signing is singing rebel song in the changing room and boasting about sproging his bird before his currant club were born it must be hard to hold back.

Steady, m'hearties.  Pugwash is in sight of land.