Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

9 hours ago, stonedsailor said:

Like I said, it is not up to the SFA. It would be at the discretion of the HFL to credit us with those titles as the HFL awarded them in the first place. Besides, those titles were transferred to The Inverness Thistle and Caledonian Football Club Ltd when the assets of Caledonian and Inverness Thistle were merged into a new company.

We are 2 clubs fielding one team through a single company.......I think.

Sorry, wisnae paying attention, still, I think you need a letter from ASA to prove that one Stoney. 

Just now, aofjays said:

Sorry, wisnae paying attention, still, I think you need a letter from ASA to prove that one Stoney. 

Nah. No proof is required. Chucky set the precedent, a series of spurious claims is enough.

Defo a new club. But a sort of continuation of the old one in a way.

Either way, there are people being raped and murdered out there, terrorists roaming about plotting mass attacks and dangerous dogs biting kids. Let's concentrate on the real issues that affect our society today. Who cares if Dave King hasn't appointed a NOMAD, UEFA considers Rangers a new club or the Ibrox gates give the game away. It doesn't matter guys.

2 minutes ago, energyzone said:

Either way, there are people being raped and murdered out there, terrorists roaming about plotting mass attacks and dangerous dogs biting kids. Let's concentrate on the real issues that affect our society today. Who cares if Dave King hasn't appointed a NOMAD, UEFA considers Rangers a new club or the Ibrox gates give the game away. It doesn't matter guys.

*backs slowly away from energyzone. Shuts door*

12 minutes ago, energyzone said:

kunts have devoted five years of their lives and tens of thousands of £££s into proving sevcoistence lol

Quite amusing...

On ‎03‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 19:06, Vanderlei said:

SINCE terminating the IP Licence and Rights Agreement with Rangers Retail Limited, the Club has made its best efforts to engage with PUMA on an agreed way forward without the involvement of Sports Direct for the manufacture of replica kits and other merchandise to supporters.

During discussions it emerged that PUMA had manufactured some replica kit after receiving purchase orders directly from Sports Direct and without the prior knowledge or agreement of the Club and its directors on the Rangers Retail Limited board, Paul Murray and David King. Despite requests to Sports Direct and PUMA we have not been able to ascertain full details of this arrangement or to reconcile it with the commercial contracts that were in place between the Club and Rangers Retail Limited.

The Club has not been party to discussions on the launch of kit sales by PUMA this week. We were first notified of their intentions after close of business on Friday last week.

We are surprised and disappointed by the lack of consultation with the Club and/or supporters groups prior to the launch.

Maybe this will help with your Rangers investigations   ^^^ club statement. 

I'm waiting for the company to issue a statement.

18 hours ago, stonedsailor said:

Like I said, it is not up to the SFA. It would be at the discretion of the HFL to credit us with those titles as the HFL awarded them in the first place. Besides, those titles were transferred to The Inverness Thistle and Caledonian Football Club Ltd when the assets of Caledonian and Inverness Thistle were merged into a new company.

We are 2 clubs fielding one team through a single company.......I think.

:lol:

1 hour ago, kiddy said:

Don't think they're deid yet?

Here they are, found them!

As previously admitted, I'm no financial whizz-kid, so maybe the Sleuth could help me out here - where in that report does it give a figure for the small - or indeed any - creditors being paid?

Never gets old, eh, Vicky?

I had to go and check the score - not being obsessed with the green trogs like you are. I assume one of those blogs you love has a live update going on?

So - on topic -  those creditors, then. Can you point me to where that report says the debts have been paid?

28 minutes ago, bennett said:

Two goals doon, squeeky bum time noo Norman...

I'm given to understand that Killie, and others, will benefit to the tune of £150k or thereabouts if celtic qualify to be embarrassed in the group stages. I'm also given to understand that the the rangers won't.

Why does this game interest you so much?