Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Honestly, chap.  This was done to fucking death and it's atrocious that the diddy dugs are returning to their own vomit. Plus aligning yourself with the Big Thread Trolls must give you a red neck, Shirley?

This may have been done to death but you have never given your opinion. Is that due to the fact that your opinion is also aligned with the rest of us?

You, yourself have the riddy seeing as how you are the biggest troll on the big thread.

That will take some justifying!

Again, you avoid the subject. Trying to troll out a reply to an irrelevant part of the discussion.

What do you believe that the term club/company means?

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

This has been dealt with weeks ago.

Not by yourself. You purport to be educated in the use of the English language yet will not give your views on this issue.

I shall assume then that your avoidance of the subject is agreement with our understanding of the situation unless you offer an alternative definition.

Edited by stonedsailor

I don't and I did.

You do and you did not.

As I cannot possibly prove a negative it is your responsibility to prove that you have given your view on the meaning of the term "club/company". To save you time searching for something which is not there you could just repeat what you claim to have told us in the past otherwise we shall assume that you are in agreement with the concensus that the letter from UEFA does indeed prove that UEFA view Rangers as a new club.

Your correcting of others grammar and spelling in the past is testament that you do indeed purport to be educated in the use of English so we shall leave that part of the discussion here.

I didn't even offer to chuck an apostrophe in to this post.

Good night Kinky. What you have not said has spoken volumes, I thank you for your lack of input.

I sympathise with your plight of seeing the sports' governing body declare the club you love to be nothing more than a four year old entity with little history but take delight in knowing that my 22 year old club has won more senior trophies than yours despite us being absolute garbage this season.

So that's the famous letter then, pretty bland and generic tbf. No idea where anyone gets this states it's a new club from it, looks to me like a desperate attempt to save face from the res 12 disaster.

Just now, bennett said:

So that's the famous letter then, pretty bland and generic tbf. No idea where anyone gets this states it's a new club from it, looks to me like a desperate attempt to save face from the res 12 disaster.

Remember the slash, Ben

1 hour ago, bennett said:

It quite clearly states the new club entered the fourth tier of Scottish football. 

3 hours ago, stonedsailor said:

It is possible, unlikely but possible, that UEFA recognise the sporting continuation. The ASA have already said they have correspondence from UEFA stating the possibility.  I think the Italian FA have rules in place saying that so long as all debts are paid and a club springs up in the same city that a new entity can have they sporting history transferred to it.

I am just not wanting to jump the gun on this one, regardless of how clear cut it seems.

As far as I know titles are the purview of the SFA, so while the earlier part of the letter could possibly say they can keep there ill gotten gains (why they want to is anyone's guess). I disagree that that would negate the summation.

8 minutes ago, aofjays said:

As far as I know titles are the purview of the SFA, so while the earlier part of the letter could possibly say they can keep there ill gotten gains (why they want to is anyone's guess). I disagree that that would negate the summation.

Fair enough. They are a new club. I would disagree that the titles are the purview of the SFA, Scottish Cups yes but league titles, no. League titles are awarded by the league. If they are allowed to transfer past honours to the new club then surely any club can have honours of a dead club transfered to their roll? ICT should have all the old Caley and Thistle HFL titles added to our roll of honour as well as all of our north and qualifying cup wins.

3 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

Fair enough. They are a new club. I would disagree that the titles are the purview of the SFA, Scottish Cups yes but league titles, no. League titles are awarded by the league. If they are allowed to transfer past honours to the new club then surely any club can have honours of a dead club transfered to their roll? ICT should have all the old Caley and Thistle HFL titles added to our roll of honour as well as all of our north and qualifying cup wins.

While the SFA could do that unless you can get some idiots to spout rubbish about social unrest I reckon you are going to be disappointed. Maybe you could give one of the heads of the SFA a bunch of money in a brown envelope? That seems to work.

9 minutes ago, aofjays said:

While the SFA could do that unless you can get some idiots to spout rubbish about social unrest I reckon you are going to be disappointed. Maybe you could give one of the heads of the SFA a bunch of money in a brown envelope? That seems to work.

Like I said, it is not up to the SFA. It would be at the discretion of the HFL to credit us with those titles as the HFL awarded them in the first place. Besides, those titles were transferred to The Inverness Thistle and Caledonian Football Club Ltd when the assets of Caledonian and Inverness Thistle were merged into a new company.

We are 2 clubs fielding one team through a single company.......I think.

1 hour ago, stonedsailor said:

It quite clearly states the new club entered the fourth tier of Scottish football. 

And the SMSM has ignored this!

Fcuking level twelve pulling strings again stoney.