Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

11 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Apparently they don't care :lol:

I like this one:

"The funniest thing about it is they've not beat us at Ibrox in almost 30 years. They will probably do it this season to be honest so will they be celebrating like f**k (and I wouldn't blame them - first time win at a venue in 30 years regardless of how shite we are is still a big feat) or will they just be applauded off the pitch? beating a new team with no history and everything ...

I wonder"

Because obviously it being exactly the same group of knuckle draggers following the new club has nothing to do with how people react to them.

"The club should be contacting the SFA over this, as I see the next fixture at home against Motherwell they have their badge, maybe the SFA should contact them over matters to see it rectified.

Again when we think we are just paranoid proddys it just proves like the Motherwell game, the Hibs game now these c***s that everyone of them want a piece of us, time we fought fire with fire by complaining to our Football Association as this can be seen as bringing the game into disrepute by this"

Paranoid Proddys :lol:

"The club should be contacting the SFA over this, as I see the next fixture at home against Motherwell they have their badge, maybe the SFA should contact them over matters to see it rectified.

Again when we think we are just paranoid proddys it just proves like the Motherwell game, the Hibs game now these c***s that everyone of them want a piece of us, time we fought fire with fire by complaining to our Football Association as this can be seen as bringing the game into disrepute by this"

Paranoid Proddys :lol:

Is this not to cover themselves as they don't know who owns the intellectual property and are covering their Arse not using any club crests ???

7 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Have only just rediscovered this in a youtube video, was one of the funniest things I ever saw on here 8 years ago and it's still comedy genius now.

Anyone know who made the image?

dog.JPG

That picture gives me nightmares.  Like something by Lovecraft.

23 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Have only just rediscovered this in a youtube video, was one of the funniest things I ever saw on here 8 years ago and it's still comedy genius now.

Anyone know who made the image?

dog.JPG

Looks like the dugs shagging her!...doggy style funnily enough