Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1 hour ago, BinoBalls said:

There is an irony in people who consider Rangers fans intolerant and bigoted, but who think the 'H' word is acceptable. Yes it's not the worst term in the world but there is no need for it at all in this day and age, no matter what offcom and their 248 survey participants say. 

Cannae argue with that.

Ffs kinky, I can't even post the bearz forums that are wanting youz to 'reclaim' the word.

Your called the tic fans it first, dontchano.

PS. Your died :) (and I cant even post the latest 'funny' because one mention of the banned word :()

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The only thing duller than me is someone who quotes my posts to tell me I'm dull.  Recognise this characteristic, chappy?

31 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Nothing is duller than you Gincardine, absolutely nothing.

Shall we start the pathetic cycle again or have you droned yourself to sleep, china?

1 hour ago, Njord said:

Ffs kinky, I can't even post the bearz forums that are wanting youz to 'reclaim' the word.

Your called the tic fans it first, dontchano.

PS. Your died :) (and I cant even post the latest 'funny' because one mention of the banned word :()

Just have your best interests at heart, Wunf.  BTW we who Follow Follow will disagree with you to your face.  It's the other b*****ds you have to look out for.

2 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

The whole thing is just the steam off of you and your sisters pish. Nothing to do with anyone else. 

Is Ben's sister pish and how does TashyBhoy ken?  Did he mean something different?  This cliffhanger is brought to you by the producer's of The Archer's.

11 hours ago, BinoBalls said:

There is an irony in people who consider Rangers fans intolerant and bigoted, but who think the 'H' word is acceptable. Yes it's not the worst term in the world but there is no need for it at all in this day and age, no matter what offcom and their 248 survey participants say. 

I don't know. To me, brought up in a place where 'What school did you go to' and 'who's your faither?' are thankfully questions that don't get asked when you first meet somebody, the term h*n has always been synonymous with Rangers fans. Nothing more nothing less and certainly nothing sectarian. 

It's west coast poison that has attempted to skew the word. 

4 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

I don't know. To me, brought up in a place where 'What school did you go to' and 'who's your faither?' are thankfully questions that don't get asked when you first meet somebody, the term h*n has always been synonymous with Rangers fans. Nothing more nothing less and certainly nothing sectarian. 

I suspect the poison might have always been there but we east coasters just didn't realise it.  It just wouldn't occur to us.

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 22:52, BinoBalls said:
49 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

When I was growing up h** was applied to ALL opposition fans, and was by no means synonymous with Rangers.