Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Oh I've been legally cleft from at least 2 'companies' but am, for sure, the same entity.

My U20s are in fine form.  We're off to the local Point to Point on Saturday.

Have fun.  I had a look at Weatherbys but it doesn't help narrow you down - there's nine meetings tomorrow.  

Enjoy a stalker-free weekend.

1 minute ago, The DA said:

Have fun.  I had a look at Weatherbys but it doesn't help narrow you down - there's nine meetings tomorrow.  

Enjoy a stalker-free weekend.

I did give "Saturday" as a clue but it went over your head.  I will reference you in the 'Most Frightening Posters' thread, though.

Anyway, it's at Kimble.  Bit of a rite of passage as it'll be the first time my eldest can place a bet on her own account.  This follows on from her "buying her auld man a pint" triumph.

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I did give "Saturday" as a clue but it went over your head.  I will reference you in the 'Most Frightening Posters' thread, though.

Anyway, it's at Kimble.  Bit of a rite of passage as it'll be the first time my eldest can place a bet on her own account.  This follows on from her "buying her auld man a pint" triumph.

I was in Friday mode all day yesterday.  It's nice to have two in the one week.  I'd be honoured to get a mention in the most frightening posters thread - looks like Id be in good company.

Enjoy your day out - it might take your mind off the King debacle for a few hours.  Flicka's Witness in the first and Conkies Lad in the third. Although Theodore's Lamb and Master Tim might be a more appropriate double.  And maybe it's Too Late To Sell in the last.  :)

He'll be gone in a few months, the **** will declare that he's a charlatan etc and the new guy in charge will be the best thing since sliced bread with all manor of ex players, staff etc backing him to stop the ten and spend spend spend to get the mob back to their rightful place, #goingfor55 coming to a stadium near you soon(ish).

I gave up trying to follow all the ins and outs of this whole sorry saga a long time ago but i find it staggering after all this time nobody knows who is behind Blue Pitch Holdings. 

50/1 The Saatchi brothers
30/1 Lord Lucan
25/1 David Murray
20/1 Bernie Madoff
16/1 Fergus McCann
8/1 Vladimir Romanov

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

The aptly named James Doleman is covering this but needs a few £grand first, if you donate £50 he'll personally phone you and discuss the case with you.

Does making posts like the above all the time, really help you cope with the uncertainty Bennett?

Or does it just tickle you in that 'laugh at your own jokes' kind of way?

48 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Does making posts like the above all the time, really help you cope with the uncertainty Bennett?

Or does it just tickle you in that 'laugh at your own jokes' kind of way?

How much did you donate this time Cletus?