Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

46 minutes ago, bennett said:

How much did you donate this time Cletus?

Donating a few £'s to a blogger who is prepared to stand up and tell the truth about the sham concocted by Sevco and the SFA is more than fair...I don't see a problem here.

Sevconians have been giving their cash to a new club who have been spouting the lies and pretence of being the same club that died 5 years ago....yet this seems to be ok in your book but mock anyone who tries to say anything which may deem to harm or undermine the peepal and their way of life...even if what these bloggers say just happens to be true.

13 hours ago, The DA said:

Enjoy your day out - it might take your mind off the King debacle for a few hours.  Flicka's Witness in the first and Conkies Lad in the third. Although Theodore's Lamb and Master Tim might be a more appropriate double.  And maybe it's Too Late To Sell in the last.  :)

Whoever knew Cornelius Lysaght was an Arab?  Actually most races lose runners from the card.  Now and again the whole race is scratched. 

Are you fond of the gee-gees, DA?  My younger two choose who to back based on the name, its colours or, maybe, the name of the jockey.  My eldest likes to watch the nags in the paddock and see how they move etc.  Her success rate is certainly more than random.

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Whoever knew Cornelius Lysaght was an Arab?  Actually most races lose runners from the card.  Now and again the whole race is scratched. 

Are you fond of the gee-gees, DA?  My younger two choose who to back based on the name, its colours or, maybe, the name of the jockey.  My eldest likes to watch the nags in the paddock and see how they move etc.  Her success rate is certainly more than random.

Used to follow the cuddies but I was making less than 10% on turnover. It was a lot of work for little return especially at the levels I could afford to bet at.

Looking through the BRALT binoculars at Sevco Towers it looks like there's a lot more activity around the bunkers. Fat Mike must be readying for another assault. Don't know how long the clumpany can hold out this time, worrying times ahead for Sevco high command.

Looking through the BRALT binoculars at Sevco Towers it looks like there's a lot more activity around the bunkers. Fat Mike must be readying for another assault. Don't know how long the clumpany can hold out this time, worrying times ahead for Sevco high command.

Do tell

2 hours ago, CityDave said:

Doesn't the b*****d have to sell Newcastle ?