Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ah, okay, I missed that bit.. So although that deal was mooted it never actually happened..

Cheers for clearing that up..

all that was revealed was that whyte had agreed to sell so many season tickets to ticketus over 3 years for £24m prior to his takeover. there was never any confirmation of the details.

people then assumed that rangers owed ticketus the season tickets or £24m. if that had happened ticketus would be a creditor and up shit creek.

according to the administrators ticketus aren't a creditor and i think it's safe to assume that since whyte hasn't fucked them over they must be in cahoots.

As i said i think i'll listen to the qualified people instead of some no mark like yourself on an internet forum.

monkey-with-fingers-in-ears-300x215.jpg

Quite entertaining how the Rangers fans have been almost completely absent from this thread until somebody comes along and says something which they interpret as 'everything'll be alright'.

Edited by Hedgecutter

it made no sense that ticketus would give £24 million in cash as a loan to a company that was odds on to go into admin. suprise, suprise that didn't happen.

i'm guessing ticketus has been a convenient way for someone else to financially back whyte.

But why would Ticketus want to back Whyte all of a sudden? I think you can guess what I`m getting at. You just sounded quite confident, that`s why I persist with the question.

Well if it's not on Rangers' books where has it gone?

Or is it Rangers that have been done out of the £24million rather than Ticketus?

Another one of Whyte's companies.

all that was revealed was that whyte had agreed to sell so many season tickets to ticketus over 3 years for £24m prior to his takeover. there was never any confirmation of the details.

people then assumed that rangers owed ticketus the season tickets or £24m. if that had happened ticketus would be a creditor and up shit creek.

according to the administrators ticketus aren't a creditor and i think it's safe to assume that since whyte hasn't fucked them over they must be in cahoots.

BINGO!

Sorry, I don't mean they hadn't gone through the books - I meant I am sure they said the Ticketus money hadn't gone through the books.

taking what the administrator said at face value there is no relationship between ticketus and rangers. that makes sense.

there clearly is a relationship between craig whyte and ticketus. it should also be noted that ticketus themselves don't have any money, they are an investment vehiche used by octopus finance to invest money for hedge funds and rich c***s.

taking what the administrator said at face value there is no relationship between ticketus and rangers. that makes sense.

there clearly is a relationship between craig whyte and ticketus. it should also be noted that ticketus themselves don't have any money, they are an investment vehiche used by octopus finance to invest money for hedge funds and rich c***s.

Where have I heard Octopus finance mentioned before??? The name certainly rings a bell??

But why would Ticketus want to back Whyte all of a sudden? I think you can guess what I`m getting at. You just sounded quite confident, that`s why I persist with the question.

ticketus don't want to back anyone. they are a front for octopus investments who are a company that takes money from investors, loans it out, takes a slice of the profit and gives it back

where the money originated would interesting.

Edited by T_S_A_R

Maybe a daft question - seems strange they would refer to it and the amount if it didn't go through the books (ie not for them to worry about). How would they know about it?

This is getting exciting.ohmy.gif

Whyte sells future season ticket sales to Ticketus. Now Rangers are in administration he has no claim over the season tickets to be sold in the future. YES the administrators should be concerned about this, as assets/goodwill etc of Rangers have been sold from under their feet, but the money not going to Rangers Football Club Plc or to the administrator. I would have thought they MUST chase that £22mill immediately.

Given Whyte has the £22mill (somewhere) I would expect Strathclyde fraud squad to be wanting to talk to him asap. Bit like selling a car you have on HP and keeping the dosh.

Ticketus is set up as a VCT - http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/guidance/vct.htm

Ticketus have shareholders. If the people running Ticketus handed over £22m (of the shareholders money) for goods which Whyte did not or does not own, and they pay a person or company other than the owner they should expect a wee visit. Obvious the first one should be the administrator but suspect they won't bother going there, so over to the polis again. The shareholders must have concerns as well.

This is a list of the various Ticketus companies that have been setup. I see the LLP is an overseas company. Could be they setup a newco for each client, so one of the Ticketus companies would the Rangers one? (Just a guess). With the overseas connection any chance of a link back to the Bahamas?

So given all the above it is personally essential for Whyte to end up with the club after administration. If he doesn't make it, then it must be prison.

http://tinyurl.com/7a5nr9b This article (Daily Mail not my usual read) has more reality in it that the nonsense from Whyte/administrator/majority of the Scottish sports media. So its odds on for a full liquidation.

The Ticketus deal was done in May 2011 prior to the takeover

It was reported in the Herald that Ticketus deposited £24.4m into a client account of Collyer Bristow, Whyte's lawyer for the Rangers bid. It is understood that this account was crucial in persuading Murray that Whyte had the funds necessary to buy Rangers.

Whyte at the time re-affirmed that, "post-takeover, the club continued to face financial obligations, including payment to the Ticketus agency."

John Thorpe of Octopus (Ticketus) said "We deal with a lot of different clubs. We are happy with the commercial terms we agreed. We have already discussed more than I am comfortable with in confirming we do have a deal with Glasgow Rangers."

ticketus don't want to back anyone. they are a front for octopus investments who are a company that takes money from investors, loans it out, takes a slice of the profit and gives it back

where the money originated would interesting.

Indeed it would. £24m is an imaginary figure anyway, who`s to say how many season tickets the Rangers fans would sell over the next 4 years?

I am saying it is. Let the courts decide! biggrin.gif

you are accusing craig whyte of brazenly stealing £24 million in a manner that would definitely lead to his arrest and imprisonment as well the end of his business career and the forfiture of a lot of his assets.

i somehow doubt that is his masterplan.

Thanks to folk for answering my earlier question about Ticketus being done, which should show that I don't really understand these things. So is the following a possible sequence of events that could have happened or is there no chance?

Whyte goes to Ticketus for the £24million.

Ticketus agree and give it to Wavetower/Rangers Group Ltd - backing up Alastair Johnston's claim the money went into some other account

On buying Rangers FC Ltd (or whatever) Whyte payes Lloyds £18million to from Rangers Group Ltd to clear the debt

Rangers FC Ltd now owe Rangers Group Ltd £18million.

The remaining £6million is resting in Group Ltd's account Father Ted style or is used for running costs, taking Rangers FC Ltd's loan up to £24million

Whyte/Rangers Group Ltd is secured creditor and Ticketus aren't affected because their beef is with Group Ltd not FC Ltd.

As I said, possible or not? And if not, where have I gone wrong?

Thanks to folk for answering my earlier question about Ticketus being done, which should show that I don't really understand these things. So is the following a possible sequence of events that could have happened or is there no chance?

Whyte goes to Ticketus for the £24million.

Ticketus agree and give it to Wavetower/Rangers Group Ltd - backing up Alastair Johnston's claim the money went into some other account

On buying Rangers FC Ltd (or whatever) Whyte payes Lloyds £18million to from Rangers Group Ltd to clear the debt

Rangers FC Ltd now owe Rangers Group Ltd £18million.

The remaining £6million is resting in Group Ltd's account Father Ted style or is used for running costs, taking Rangers FC Ltd's loan up to £24million

Whyte/Rangers Group Ltd is secured creditor and Ticketus aren't affected because their beef is with Group Ltd not FC Ltd.

As I said, possible or not? And if not, where have I gone wrong?

the question is why would ticketus/octopus get involved in the first place?

they would need to be pretty sure whyte can get his £18m back out of rangers which is extremely dodgy imo. there are easier ways to make money.

As i said i think i'll listen to the qualified people instead of some no mark like yourself on an internet forum.

Where were you on Monday/Tuesday youngsy........I've not saw you on here for a while.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: - in case you missed it.

you are accusing craig whyte of brazenly stealing £24 million in a manner that would definitely lead to his arrest and imprisonment as well the end of his business career and the forfiture of a lot of his assets.

i somehow doubt that is his masterplan.

It's certainly looking that way as the 24 million was not paid into Rangers fc but the account of a parent company.

It's also been reported that taxes and national Insurance deductions from employes of Rangers had been taken off at source-Rangers yet never paid.

If I was a season ticket holder at ibrox I would be fuming. White is clearly a professional con artist who knows how to play the system. Personally I think he has bit more than he can chew here Rangers is not a company it is an institution with a huge support and some very powerful people are within that support.

Edited by Demented Zebra