Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I love how things like this make Scottish football fans who previously wouldn't have given a f**k, become intrigued by Insolvency Law etc :lol:

It's absolutely magic.

I'm re-remembering it from the Airdrieonians - Airdrie Utd saga. :huh:

The mix of knowledge about any topic on P&B can never be underestimated.

Who the f**k is Matt McGlone?

IIRC he`s the clown that was behind Celtic fanzine Not the View while also being one of the guys behind Celts for Change. Then after the takeover by the bunnet ended up working for the actual Celtic view.

Worthless mouthpiece if you ask me.

Can I just take a moment to say that this whole 'affair' is without doubt creating the best entertainment I've ever had on a football forum, ever.

May I raise my glass of Kia Ora, take a mouthful of popcorn and propose a toast...

To all my fellow diddies, from Aberdeen to Motherwell, via Kilmarnock and Dunfermline and all places in-between....

Please charge your glasses gentlemen.... I give you Rangers! God bless them and all who used to sail on them.

IIRC he`s the clown that was behind Celtic fanzine Not the View while also being one of the guys behind Celts for Change. Then after the takeover by the bunnet ended up working for the actual Celtic view.

Worthless mouthpiece if you ask me.

:lol: spot on. He used to lampoon the old Kelly-white regimes at parkhead then took McCann's job.

He had 'alternate view' on beside his name on the SPL caption.

Can I just take a moment to say that this whole 'affair' is without doubt creating the best entertainment I've ever had on a football forum, ever.

May I raise my glass of Kia Ora, take a mouthful of popcorn and propose a toast...

To all my fellow diddies, from Aberdeen to Motherwell, via Kilmarnock and Dunfermline and all places in-between....

Please charge your glasses gentlemen.... I give you Rangers! God bless them and all who used to sail on them.

God doesn`t exist, but I digress, na get it right fucking round every last one of them smile.gif

biggrin.gif Cheers!

Does he f**k.

Ya boo sucks. Neil Peart is god..

Anyway, we digress... are they dead yet? What's in the dossier? Will Johnston get his criminal procedings started? Will the administrators find evidence of asset stripping? Is Michael Kelly breathing again?

I love how things like this make Scottish football fans who previously wouldn't have given a f**k, become intrigued by Insolvency Law etc :lol:

Not just intrigued. Mouth breathers that would have difficulty in giving the correct change suddenly become experts in niche areas of law and corporate ethics.

So if I've been following things correctly, Whyte buys Rangers FC Ltd through a holding company, pays Lloyds 18 million through an Octopus. The money from projected sales of pies goes into an offshore EBT which has been secured against a 24 million loan from Ticketus, through Whyte's Hightower, offset against the Jelavic money which currently resides in a carboard box under the bed. 9 months of unpaid tax is in the tea caddy at Murray Park - but the administrators had coffee, so were unable to comment. 49 million, plus penalties, hasn't caused HMRC to ask for two sugars and a chunky Kit Kat with theirs yet. Alex Salmond and David Cameron have bought tickets for the Killie end on Saturday, and Ticketus are nothing to do with anything, they don't know nuthin' about anythin'.

I think that's it. He would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

Best post of the thread so far. My wife has just kicked me out the bed for giggling away as I was reading on the tablet. Now on the John.....

:lol:

Well played.

As a Dundee fan, i have no moral right to be taking the pish here. But it's Rangers, so i'm going to laugh like f**k about it.

Most of us probably know that in some form or other, Rangers will likely survive. We also know the tax case could easily go either way, and we almost certainly know that assuming the bigoted c***s survive this, most of them will suddenly remember their P&B passwords and be gloating like f**k.

I therefore humbly suggest that for a few short weeks we continue to take great delight in their humiliation and rub their noses in it at every given opportunity.

In the unlikely event that they are wound up and have to reform as Rangers 2012 or whatever, we can reap further enjoyment from telling the gloryhunting c***s that we all suffer in our local towns, that they now have less trophies to their name than Dumbarton. LOL@Celtic would probably have a fucking stroke if he still posted here.

It's what i'd like to term a "win-win" situation.

Hmm....

I'm not sure if I can agree with this.

I've seldom laughed out loud as I did the night last year that both OF teams were pumped out of Europe and we had a live P&B commentary to accompany Traynor's Your Call. That was tremendous entertainment, and I actually had to take the time to genuinely thank all those involved for the joy it brought me.

Possibly topping even that, though, was the famous Gretna Demise thread. That was truly magnificent.

First thought was........that's a bit unbalanced of STV with two Celtic minded guests. It was obviously a cunning ploy by STV to embarrass Celtic by producing some semi-literate bearded bhoy out of whose mouth came a stream of invective aimed mainly at the beardless Michael Kelly. From the mouth of the bearded came a thesaurus of words not neccesarily in any particular order. It was possible to discern that his recipe for Celtic to survive post Rangers was to join the English Premiership. There 's a new idea!

Kelly having been subject to such a personal attack by the bearded one looked as if he was going to explode. Congratulations STV.

Ya boo sucks. Neil Peart is god..

Anyway, we digress... are they dead yet? What's in the dossier? Will Johnston get his criminal procedings started? Will the administrators find evidence of asset stripping? Is Michael Kelly breathing again?

Play the music benson!

We remember 'soap'