Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

My latest understanding is HMRC, the meedja, the governments and the establishment do not want rangers in liquidation even though they have pulled off a nick leeson, not once but for several years. Their hoards are currently signing their hate filled bile which will no doubt be ignored by the meedja, the polis and wee eck salmond (och, huv they no bin through enuf this week,) not forgetting the beaks that rule the game.

The sorry end game is that this vile monster called Glasgow Rangers will be here for alot longer than we expected.

As usual, decent football fans have to put up with this shite and watch it carry on as if nothing has happened.

Still cant understand why the administrator thought signing Cousin was a good idea and they are disappointed it didn't go through!!

Jim Traynor on Sportsound made a bit of a hash of explaining what he understood of the situation, but I think it was as follows... Cousin signed at the start of the week i.e. before admin - but he wasn't registered in time (SFA international clearance etc. came through, but by then they were in admin). Administrator then asked Cousin to revise his contract, which he did (£5k or £6.5k both mentioned) - so that was put into SPL. Who of course refused to register him as they're in admin.

It fits, if Cousin had signed, since the administrator would be as well try to register him (however likely futile), as he'd have to pay him anyway.

That's what I took from Traynor's rambling explanation, anyway?

Has he not had his finger on the pulse much more so than some of the other lapdogs?

No. His name is on the byline of the Retard's breathless "Scots Billionaire Buys Ra Gers" puff piece when Whyte arrived.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17085051

New Information on finances and running of club came in overnight.

Did Whiterthanwhytey send it second class?

Information came from solicitors previously connected with Rangers. Odd I thought anything with your solicitor was confidential. Guess it must be the solicitors who sued them

Edited by Nowhereman

Information came from solicitors previously connected with Rangers. Odd I thought anything with your solicitor was confidential. Guess it must be the solicitors who sued them

Does this perhaps relate to Minty Moonbeams' solicitors?

Part of his "nothing to do with me guv" spiel of the last few days has concerned supposed financial guarantees Whyte made when the club was sold about investment into the club. Murray said previously that MIH wrote to Wavetower in August and got a reply in January saying "yeah it's fine". They wrote to them again and heard nothing.

Resting in my solicitors account is another of the old ones..