Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If Michael Gillard's on their case, they may as well start eating porridge in the mornings so they can get used to the taste of it!

His list of scalps include Home Secretary Reginald Maudling (forced to resign), Ernest Saunders, Peter Cameron-Webb, Peter Clowes and Asil "Pollypeck" Nadir.

Edited by WaffenThinMint

Not quite, the deal for £1 was on the proviso that the buyer could prove he had the cash to pay off Lloyds. Whyte mortgaged the season tickets got the cash from Ticketus and showed Murray the statement showing the cash from Ticketus. Deal gets done, with Murray, we suppose, none the wiser as to how Whyte had raised th cash. In other words Whyte mortgaged part of the club, which was not his to mortgage, to convince Murray he had the wherewithal to do the deal.

No - whyte had lodged 33mill with his lawyer previously to prove to Murray he had the dosh to pay the Lloyds debt, and enough left over to fund the running of the club for a minimum of 4 months, it was about 6 months after this the tickets deal was done. I wonder if the original 33mill was even his money, and if so where did it go?

No - whyte had lodged 33mill with his lawyer previously to prove to Murray he had the dosh to pay the Lloyds debt, and enough left over to fund the running of the club for a minimum of 4 months, it was about 6 months after this the tickets deal was done. I wonder if the original 33mill was even his money, and if so where did it go?

Years ago I borrowed a grand from a mate for a week so I could get a statement for US and Canadian immigration showing I could afford to support myself as a tourist, when I was actually skint and had to look for work illegally straight away. He probably borrowed it from client's funds with Pritchard's Stockbrokers..:lol:

Just in case you dont inhabit the General Nonsense forum, this is Reynard's default position on the whole public sector or political infrastructure. He's miles from reality when he goes off on one so just ignore any of his more outrageous stuff.

You beat me to it. I used to think he was a WUM then I began to realise he was an attention seeking fanny probably suffering from a mid-life crisis.

Of course he may be a tax dodger trying to justify himself.

The SNP spindoctor is Terry from brookside laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif His hair is brilliant

Ach, a feckin' waste of popcorn tonight on Newsnight Scotland. Two gobshites trying to score points off each other. Get Spiers back on. In fact, get Spiers, Traynor, Kelly, McGlone, and that dour-faced fat bloke fae' the Rangers supporters trust all on at the same time. Butterkist sales would go ballistic.

Ach, a feckin' waste of popcorn tonight on Newsnight Scotland. Two gobshites trying to score points off each other. Get Spiers back on. In fact, get Spiers, Traynor, Kelly, McGlone, and that dour-faced fat bloke fae' the Rangers supporters trust all on at the same time. Butterkist sales would go ballistic.

McGlone?

Too far..

Craig Whyte = The panto villain (Boo! Hiss!)

He did what certain people wanted him to do while they take the moral high ground while either hiding or joining the mud slinging

Stinks

He's certainly been doing what I wanted him to do.. :thumsup2

Edited by welshbairn

https://www.saverangers.com/

Registering your details with this site in no way means you are obligated to contribute money. We are just trying to gain a rough idea of how much could potentially be raised.

So what if 500 *** from one of their forum's pledge 15k each or a figure around that, it will totally f**k the whole idea up.

Good job we're not giving them any ideas then, eh?]

http://forum.rangers...ic=211894&st=60

memes_trollface_gifs_part_Memebase_25_s250x182_169755_580_Troll_Face_goes_to_Rehab-s250x182-203978-580.gif

Edited by Reina

McGlone?

Too far..

Agree, but him and Kelly's episode of the Newsnight Scotland Rangers in Crisis soap-opera was a lively affair. Talked total pish, but it was a good episode of Scotland's answer to Peyton Place. I'll tune in to tomorrow night's episode, but they need a better storyline. Time for Duff & Phelps to start wading in with a bombshell, or for someone to discover that the Arsenal shares were bought by Dermott Desmond.