Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Campbell Ogilvie of the SFA?ohmy.gif Surely not!

Being aware of SFA rules being broken? You don't say?

This could be big!laugh.gif

wink.gif

OH MY GOD THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION

Guest Kincardine

Every point league Rangers have been given since the mid 90s when they started the shenanigans both in the old Premier Division and the SPL should be deducted now.

Agreed. This would achieve a great deal.

^^^ confirming that he's a cliched idiot.

^^^ confirming every aspect of an Old Firm gloryhunter

Male ancestor left out countless closer clubs in order to pick the most successful one going, then passed the gloryhunting trend down the line as the legacy of 'ra peepul'.

No wonder everyone is absolutely fucking delighted your odious, parasite club is going bust.

*polishes grave-dancing shoes*

Edited by vikingTON

Did Airdrie not have a local team in the 1910s or 20s or were they just not bigoted good enough for your ancestral line?

I am sure there was a far greater racist bigot element among the airdrie fans of that time than there was at rangers.

considering 1910 is just 22 years after the birth of Celtic and it being well documented in Ian Archer's book about Celtic released i think in 1988 that although the poor people of the Glasgow's east end and Glasgow's Irish community in general were happy that their creation Celtic defeated Rangers reserves in their first ever match, Rangers were the team those communities supported.

Sectarianism was certainly a problem at the SFA long before it was a problem at Rangers. (read the Ian Archer book for more info).

I am sure there was a far greater racist bigot element among the airdrie fans of that time than there was at rangers.

I crossed out bigotry as a joke, that no club could ever be more bigoted than Airdrie. Still, good to know.

I guess that just leaves the Kincardine family as a bunch of social degenerates, desperate for a tiny bit of the success from their club to potentially reflect positively upon their own utterly miserable existence as life's losers. Makes you wonder what these degenerates will turn to once the Big Hoose goes to the wall, there's enough problems with heroin as it is.

Edited by vikingTON

Every point league Rangers have been given since the mid 90s when they started the shenanigans both in the old Premier Division and the SPL should be deducted now.

on the basis of what the daily mail have to say?

if the daily mail had their way they'd kick the hard working tax paying immigrants (and probably their descendants) out so that small town whitefolks can feel safe when they sleep at night.

so..... i'll wait for further info before passing my all important judgement.

Guest Kincardine

^^^ confirming every aspect of an Old Firm gloryhunter

Male ancestor left out countless closer clubs

Is this the most inane comment ever? Countless? Really? He took trams from Airdrie to Govan. To suggest he passed countless clubs makes you an idiot.

Edited by Kincardine

To suggest he passed countless clubs makes you an idiot.

Leaving aside Junior clubs I reckon this means he missed out Celtic, Clyde, Queens Park, possibly Partick Thistle and Third Lanark. Not to mention Albion Rovers, Motherwell or any of the other clubs in Lanarkshire that just weren't successful enough.

It's time to face the facts. Your grandfather chose Rangers because they won leagues. Rangers won 12 league titles in the 1910s and 20s. They finished outside the top three once in those twenty years. This was then passed down from one generation of gloryhunters to the next as a 'legacy' to be protected. It isn't. It is a social inadequacy to be ashamed of. Your grandfather is a gloryhunter. Your family trait epitomises everything that is wrong with Scottish football. It is justice that you will see your club going to the wall while almost all those clubs who weren't chosen by social degenerates based on their success live to see another season.

Pleasing x infinity.

Edited by vikingTON

Guest Kincardine

He took trams from Airdrie to Govan. To suggest he passed countless clubs makes you an idiot.

Leaving aside Junior clubs I reckon this means he missed out Celtic, Clyde, Queens Park, possibly Partick Thistle and Third Lanark. Not to mention Albion Rovers, Motherwell or any of the other clubs in Lanarkshire that just weren't successful enough.

Two points.

1. You mentioned 'countless' then you started to count the clubs.

2. You have no sense of geography. Sure, going to Ibrox from Airdrie means passing Motherwell on the way. Only in your head.

There is nothing misty-eyed about my memory. It is based firmly on people supporting their club, in my family, for about 100 years.

Hopefully you'd respect this - your club had a horrible time in adminstration. What team did you suggest to fans that they followed after Motherwell's demise? Or is it only Rangers fans you want to give advice to?

You're not understanding or acknowledging the distinction I'm making between supporting an Old Firm side, and supporting a non-old firm side. If Motherwell had gone out of business then yeah, we'd all have had to either find new clubs, or scale back our interest in following one properly. That would have been our only 2 choices, end of story. However the point i'm making (and one which you will vehemently disagree with) is that an ex-Motherwell fan wouldn't learn anything by following Kilmarnock, or St Mirren, or Morton, or East Fife or Falkirk, that they didn't already know and experience, whereas really going for it full-on, an Old Firm fan would. Although they wouldn't realise it until they did because they aren't aware of anything lacking in terms of their experience in truly following a football club.

Edited by Al B

Guest Kincardine

You're not understanding or acknowledging the distinction I'm making between supporting an Old Firm side, and supporting a non-old firm side.

I'm not acknowledging the difference because there isn't any. I don't support my club because they are 'Old Firm' and you don't support your club because they are 'Non Old-Firm'.

We each support our team and have our own reasons for doing so. Mine are just as valid as yours.