Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't know but I would guess ticketus, HMRC, Hearts, DAFC and DUFC for a start. Sure to be plenty of others.

Ticketus arent creditors

Whyte is a secured creditor. He will be repaid his debt out of the proceeds of sale of the secured assets in priority to ordinary unsecured creditors. The adminstrators are therfore acting in the interests of Whyte.

Isnt Whytes status as a secured creditor under question? Its hard to see how he can be considered a creditor at all, given he doesnt appear to have actually put any money into the club

I heard from a reliable source, that the Rangers Admiinistrators approached their main Sponsors Tennant's and asked for the next 3 years sponsorship money up front.

They were told to fcuk off, as long as liquidation is a threat.

Well done that man!

1330694516[/url]' post='6018486']

What Monday and what game ?

Apologies, this coming Monday after the Hearts game. What i meant by that is that McCoist is trying to keep as many players as long as possible and any further delays might give him this weekend.

FWIW i believe that this should have been dealt with long before now, cant believe they're still racking up losses.

Really? Or the bank pressured Murray into selling?

maybe as Murray was guarantee the rangers debt but his companies was struggling at the time so maybe was pushed by bank to sell although only 3% of MIH. Whyte obviously could have guarantee the debt so used ticketus.

Edited by betting competition

I heard from a reliable source, that the Rangers Admiinistrators approached their main Sponsors Tennant's and asked for the next 3 years sponsorship money up front.

They were told to fcuk off, as long as liquidation is a threat.

Well done that man!

:rolleyes:

12.55pm: STV reports that Rangers administrators Duff and Phelps have secured a court order to seize £3.6m from Craig Whyte’s solicitors. Collyer Bristow received money for season ticket sales sold to Ticketus before the takeover last May. It is understood that this will not affect any decisions on reduncancies.

Not good, will need to delay Liquidation Friday party I had planned....popcorn will keep a few more days.

I demand an inquiry (yes another one) into these administrators...they need to grow a pair and make some savings. The creditors demand it!

Since when was redundancy a matter of agreement -

You're out the door cause we're skint, so Fuk off Durrant and take Broadfoot & Healey & Alexander etc with you.

To be fair, they are doing it correctly, they are giving options which would mean they might not have to make people redundant, obviously if they cant agree to anything then they will make the necessary cuts themselves but it makes sense to ask who is prepared to take a reduction in wages before making any decision.