Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Another let down of a day mad.gif Don't know the deafening silence is worse for us or for the unwashed bluenoses. lack of information must be driving them mad. For them it must be like lying in the hospital and the Dr is tut tutting pulling faces and shakin his head but wont tell you a prognosis. You know your more than likely goin tae die but you just want to know how long you've got laugh.gif

Not good, will need to delay Liquidation Friday party I had planned....popcorn will keep a few more days.

I demand an inquiry (yes another one) into these administrators...they need to grow a pair and make some savings. The creditors demand it!

The longer it goes, the less chance there is for them to be out of admin by the European deadline, which is a very good thing.

To be fair, they are doing it correctly, they are giving options which would mean they might not have to make people redundant, obviously if they cant agree to anything then they will make the necessary cuts themselves but it makes sense to ask who is prepared to take a reduction in wages before making any decision.

They're taking an age to do it though. If I was due money from them I'd be raging that they get another week of paying players full wages and getting more into debt.

To be fair, they are doing it correctly, they are giving options which would mean they might not have to make people redundant, obviously if they cant agree to anything then they will make the necessary cuts themselves but it makes sense to ask who is prepared to take a reduction in wages before making any decision.

Whilst agreeing at some point the Admin guys have to say ok stalling over time for a decision.

Everyday this goes on they are spending money that takes more away from legitimate creditors such as other football clubs,

printers, food suppliers etc.

It just seems nothing is happening to protect the genuine creditors (and put the boot into the cheating b*****ds in the process)

Another let down of a day

:o eh?

Adam's reveals EBT's or similar back to

Mid 90's

SFA blazer Ogilvie dragged into things.

Administrator after money from Whyte's Lawyers.

I said about ten pages ago that I couldn't see Haudit & Daudit announcing redundancies the day before a home game. We roll on to yet another day with no discernable cost-saving measures being taken by administrators brought in to act first and foremost in the interests of creditors. Surely this cannot be right. HMRC demanded Androniku NOT be appointed in Portsmouth's second administration. Craig Whyte wanted Haudit & Daudit. Hmm. Is it just me who can smell shite?

I can remember waiting to get away from Hampden Park after the League Cup Final defeat to 9 man Rangers watching the Rangers fans leaving the stadium.

Had St. Mirren won it would have been the greatest day ever - what could ever, realistically, top beating Rangers at Hampden in a Cup Final? We know we will never win the league - so beating Rangers in a final was basically a lifetime event. Beating Dundee United in 1987 was good enough.... but beating one of the Old Firm - and in particular, Rangers - at Hampden in a cup final would be something that would last for ever - greatest ever day in the club's history.

If St. Mirren had won, the celebrations would have been uncontrollable. It would have been actual heaven. Greatest day ever. I would have been in floods of tears.

As I sat and watched the Rangers fans leaving, there weren't any celebrations. There was barely a smile on any of their faces. I met Rangers fan I knew leaving the ground and he was basically disinterested. Said he thought Rangers were lucky and that was it.

That win meant absolutely nothing to the Rangers support.

It would have meant absolutely everything to the St. Mirren support.

Old Firm fans will never understand what its like to support a diddy club.

It was not forgotten by me as i kept reminding you ;) ...Tell your wife it is well by Tuesday now and i still smile everytime i think of that :D ..Great run By naisy..great cross MILLER!!! :thumsup2

9 Men versus St Mirrens 12.. :bounce3:bounce4:bounce3

Going with their statement they are one of the creditors

Which statement?

Actually, you might be correct. I dont believe they are creditors in respect of the £24m, but has it not come out since that Rangers owe them money as part of the deal? Nowhere near as much though

Glad I've not piled in any cash pounds on hearts winning this weekend.

have you seen our goal scoring prowess at the moment ?! unsure.gif

we couldn't even score in a brothel even with access to Craig Whyte's bank account ! mad.gif

Edited by sjc

Bloody ice cream is melting......

Ah well good things come to those that wait.

Turns out after some investigating that Portsmouth are 120 million in debt and may not survive pat April.

After 139 years of rangers I can wait a few days or even weeks for them to meet their demise :P

Amuse yourselves with the Liquidation thread on Rangersmedia - My link

Quotes

D - "Middlesbrough were liquidated & didn't lose their history so there's no reason why we wouldn't be the same".

BBM - "Middlesbrough weren't liquidated".

D - "According to their website they were".

G - " I can confirm Boro were liquidated, they still have their history, so GIRUY to the t*ms".

:blink:

Which statement?

Actually, you might be correct. I dont believe they are creditors in respect of the £24m, but has it not come out since that Rangers owe them money as part of the deal? Nowhere near as much though

I think the deal was originally for 3 years including this season, but the bears couldn't come up with the £9million owed for this year so the deal wss extended to cover an extra year (ie: the next 3 seasons). Maybe Ticketus would have been better saying 'no ta' to this extended offer and sticking with the "you owe us £9 mill" line - at least then they might have a chance of getting *something* back.

Which statement?

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/in_full_ticketus_statement_on_rangers_administration_1_2147937

Ticketus are really worried though.

In other exciting footballing news - I see both Coventry and Birmingham are under transfer embargoes now as they both failed to produce their accounts by the required date.

Looks like football's in a bit of a state, eh?

BigKennyBluenose

Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 05:25 PM Can't see any big names getting let go by the Gers ahead of the expected restructuring. This is just a way to clear the decks of some of the dead wood. A quick liquidation and we'll be back as The Rangers... bigger and stonger than the old version, with plenty cash for contract payments, no debt, and 50,000 supporters every week. Dunfermline might sink, but don't blame us for that - they haven't even got enough fans to keep all their stands open. Not our problem. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Big Kenny Mac, Big Kenny's Back.

What an absolute cockend, no wonder we want the club dead beyond repair. He doesn't even seem to realise that as they are they're losing money hand over fist, yet somehow these administrators are allowing this loss of money to continue.