Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I should listen to Radio Clyde more often - a roaster has just asked all rangers fans to boycott the Scottish media as its all press fabrication and when asked if he wanted to speak to Andy Goram said he wanted to speak to a rangers man and thus not Goram :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is nugget central.

Andy goram on Clyde tonite ,,,,a wife beating alcoholic terrorist fund raiser and tax dodger, being outraged at what's going on :lol:

As glorious as them going into liquidation would be I'm still bracing myself for them emerging from this fine.

I would laugh my fucking head off if someone buys them and then says "right, pull the plug".

Extremely unlikely but it's a nice dream.

Cowdenbeath are gonna do an Airdrie on them..

carlsberg-green-branded-bar-fridge-273-p.jpg;)

Some fat Rangers fan on Sky sports news just now opened up with "the liquidators" rather than "administrators"

Does he know things we don't

Finished up waffling about Rangers being started by players in a park with 4 balls. Well fatty maybe that's where you will be watching your football next season.

Tom English said "the liquidators" on Sportsound earlier on, before he finished the sectence Chick Young came in flapping reminding everyone they are only in administration

:lol:

As glorious as them going into liquidation would be I'm still bracing myself for them emerging from this fine.

I would laugh my fucking head off if someone buys them and then says "right, pull the plug".

Extremely unlikely but it's a nice dream.

Don't see why it's so unlikely. Someone came along, bought them and put them into administration so the next purchase may be even better.

Tom English said "the liquidators" on Sportsound earlier on, before he finished the sectence Chick Young came in flapping reminding everyone they are only in administration

:lol:

Poor Chick sounds like he needs to take some valium to help him get through this hard time, it seems like he's struggling to hold it together.

Sorry if this has been covered before, but what happens to the bottom team in the SPL re relegation if rangers are liquidated?

They still get demoted but the second team in Div 1 get promoted..hypocrite.gif

@BBCAlLamont: PFA Scotland's Fraser Wishart dismisses suggestion players unwilling to take a wage cut at Rangers

@BBCAlLamont: FW: The senior players have kept a solidarity within the dressing room allied to a deep care for those employed elsewhere within the company

@BBCAlLamont: FW: From the start the players were willing to compromise on the proviso that their sacrifice saved jobs throughout the club.

f**k sake, some Rangers fans on superscore board are really taking the piss

"Rangers won't need to pay Ticketus £24m, they will just offer them 10p in the £ and they will take it"

:rolleyes:

Having spoken to a couple of people 'in the know' the concensus is that a buyer will not be found until a CVA is agreed. Rangers will not go into liquidation. Rangers will be in the SPL next season. Rangers will be sanctioned heavily for their wrong doings and will start next season in a position from which it would be near impossible to win the league.

That is all I know, didn't get any more.

St Mirren would lose 4 points, Killie 6.... if that came to pass, fcuk knows what it would do to the league table. I don't think I'd be that bothered to be honest. This thing is bigger than a win and a draw for St Mirren, in the grand scheme of our proud 135 year unbroken history, with no sign of that history being broken, or of our name being changed, our crest being re-designed, or our collective arses being linked with a dodgy deal to rape East Stirlingshire or Cowdenbeath, or to stick two fingers up to Spartans on the way past...

Ah, life is good.

With Donald Finlay at Cowden's helm , I'm sure talks are already underway ! The old school reunited again ?? 8)

Having spoken to a couple of people 'in the know' the concensus is that a buyer will not be found until a CVA is agreed. Rangers will not go into liquidation. Rangers will be in the SPL next season. Rangers will be sanctioned heavily for their wrong doings and will start next season in a position from which it would be near impossible to win the league.

"people in the know". Translates as a guy your mate said his mate said he met in a pub.