Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I should listen to Radio Clyde more often - a roaster has just asked all rangers fans to boycott the Scottish media as its all press fabrication and when asked if he wanted to speak to Andy Goram said he wanted to speak to a rangers man and thus not Goram :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is nugget central.

I actually don't mind McCoist, but he just seems to be looking for a new slogan to print on scarves with each of these statements he makes.

He was shown to be a piss poor manager before the shit hit the fan, any new owner would surely sack his ass as their first action as owner.

I should listen to Radio Clyde more often - a roaster has just asked all rangers fans to boycott the Scottish media as its all press fabrication and when asked if he wanted to speak to Andy Goram said he wanted to speak to a rangers man and thus not Goram :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is nugget central.

:lol:

I still can't believe some nuggets on Clyde still don't think Craig Whyte is the bad guy and want to put all the blame on Murray

I know it has been mentioned before but surely Duff & Phelps must be held to account for their mishandling of this matter. Surely creditors and/or other stakeholders can approach the appropriate regulatory body or possibly the court.

The idea that Rangers may not be able to fulfill the rest of their fixtures for the season whilst these jokers have been sitting on their hands for the past 3 weeks is fucking ludicrous.

This is nugget central.

He was brilliant I wish Delahunt hadn`t cut him off!

Is there anything beyond this ?

Administrator: Could you maybe, possibly take a wee wage cut please ?

Rangers player: Naw

Administrator: OK see you tomorrow.

Administrator: Could you maybe, possibly take a wee wage cut please ?

Rangers player: Naw

Administrator: OK, we're going to liquidate the club on Monday

Chick Young still talking shyte on Sportsound. There may not be any mechanism for non football demotion from the SPL, but a Newco could equally apply for admission to the SFL as to the SPL. The fact that the old club used to be in the SPL is neither here or there. By it's nature it would be a new club, without a history.

As glorious as them going into liquidation would be I'm still bracing myself for them emerging from this fine.

I would laugh my fucking head off if someone buys them and then says "right, pull the plug".

Extremely unlikely but it's a nice dream.

Some fat Rangers fan on Sky sports news just now opened up with "the liquidators" rather than "administrators"

Does he know things we don't

Finished up waffling about Rangers being started by players in a park with 4 balls. Well fatty maybe that's where you will be watching your football next season.

Anybody able to give me a quick round up of today's events? I went out today after yesterdays disappointment. :(

Administrators saying liquidation likely without investment or significant cuts

That's it.

Edited by GordieBoy80

Chick Young still talking shyte on Sportsound. There may not be any mechanism for non football demotion from the SPL, but a Newco could equally apply for admission to the SFL as to the SPL. The fact that the old club used to be in the SPL is neither here or there. By it's nature it would be a new club, without a history.

Nearly half of the time on Sportsound was taken up with Chicos stuttering.. Spit it out man for fuxake..:lol:

Something which they singularly failed to mention when discussing a proposed offer from Paul Murray was that he had actually said he would be making a "CONDITIONAL OFFER"

They ranted on about tax liabilities putting him of and not knowing who owned what and such. Surely that's exactly why any offer would be conditional.

This happens regularly. These trumpets are top of the class when it comes to missing out important stuff and filling the show with regurgitated shite..

All that said, I will be toonin in again tomorrow night ;)