Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Having winessed Rangers supporters at Tannadice giving the Nazi salute (at least one occasion whilst singing 'God save the Queen') a potential German takeover is surely fitting.

On a more subdued note, P&B is going to be a lot less fun when this debacle finally ends. We really need to make the most of the popcorn days whilst we can.

This is our nostalgia in the making. We can bore kids and grandkids with rambling tales of ‘what we did in the administration’.

This is our nostalgia in the making. We can bore kids and grandkids with rambling tales of ‘what we did in the administration’.

I certainly hope not. It would probably be irresponsible to tell them about my frequent bouts of masturbating each time there has been 'breaking news'.

I certainly hope not. It would probably be irresponsible to tell them about my frequent bouts of masturbating each time there has been 'breaking news'.

I'm planning to tell my grandkids by doing it in a Charles Paterson, SSN style. Stand outside Ibrox chittering in a winter coat, while gibbering shite and being unable to spit my words out.

What really gets on my tits is the way the more braindead element among the Sregnar support (that'd be the majority) are viewing this as some kind of unfair and unjust attack on their club, and handing buckets round as if it's some sort of natural disaster that needs a collection to relieve the suffering. Sregnar FC brought this entirely upon themselves through greed and chasing an impossible dream.

I don't understand why Celtic can't just slip Rangers a few quid to get them back on their feet. They're effectively business partners, and despite the facade of rivalry both clubs' success, not to mention existence, is entirely dependent on the existence and success on a similar level of the other.